05-18-2019, 06:51 AM   #2404
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
He should be fine, just needs to give it time to heal. You need to have a sit down with him and voice your concerns. The pressures that generation are subjected to from superficial social media are beyond insane. The day he becomes more aware of what being fit is compared to having beachmuscles is the day he will really start growing. Good luck Sam

Agreed. Relatively easy surgery, but no one wants surgery of any kind. Good luck to him!

What pisses me off are the supplements that are legally sold that are just a slightly different structure than a real steroid. They finally get banned, but the manufacturer just has to make a slight change or even just methylate part of it and they are legal to sell again for a short while.

Meanwhile, these things have the same sides as the real thing or even worse. And the GNC guys selling this stuff have no clue the damage it does to the liver, kidneys, etc.

Hopefully he listens to you. I have a lot of friends in the industry, and Tren is one of the harshest things you could use. I know a guy who developed gyno from it. He was like how could it happen....I was using an Aromatizing Inhibitor? I was thinking if you play with fire, you better know what you're doing. Tren increases prolactin and an AI won't touch that.

I would also tell you to suggest to your brother to have a lipids profile done as Tren and Epi can wreck havoc on that as well.

I know how it is when young, but there comes a time when you have to pay for the past and in this pastime....I value longevity as you see way too many guys losing their health!