05-23-2019, 05:40 PM   #2409
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
There is a guy at the gym, who is a nice enough guy, but he hangs out in front of the gym before and after every workout and tries to start up conversations with every girl walking in and out of the place. It's hilarious! I've talked to him many times because I'm a smoker, I don't smoke in my car and sadly I always want a cigarette after I workout and he's there damn near every time I leave. Some of the looks on the girls faces when he strikes up conversation are priceless. The hotties either ignore him or look at him like he's an idiot and keep walking. The not so-hotties will always stop and talk to him. I don't think it's because he stands a chance, but more so that if they are talking to him, they don't actually have to workout. Time at the gym to them is time at the gym regardless if they are actually doing something or not.
I think most of those girls are just being nice and not being rude. problem with that is once you allow him to talk to you once he'll make it a point to talk to you all them time. I see this guy do it all the time. sometimes I can see girls avoiding this guy when they see him coming
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00