06-02-2016, 11:31 PM   #14
6spdcoupe
tends to get irritable
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14 F15,18 M550,20 Highlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoye90 View Post
Make sure you seal the subs correctly so they sound better... I hear their prices are going up soon for all bavsound products. I just purchased their pp82dsp which sound great but not consistent and very hard to tune if your a beginner. The amp is paired with my alpine aftermarket HU which they said would work. After the install I found it very hard to tune with no support. I was told to call bimmertech and spoke to Nelson who never returned any of my 5 emails or phone calls for tuning support.

I was told before by a member here that if I already have a aftermarket HU paired with the pp82dsp hype was a bad idea, I know now.. :
To clarify, you purchased the Bimmertech amp from Bavsound ? First, why ? Second, who told you to call Bimmertech ? Please don't tell me it was Bavsound.

Whoever the member is that told you this information is terribly wrong. There is Absolutely Nothing wrong with pairing the amp with an aftermarket headunit. Nothing whatsoever. So what you think you 'know now' is grossly inaccurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoye90 View Post
I was told to call bimmertech for basic questions not an in home private Tutorial... Your an idiot, this is our right as a buying customer... I did read the manual and emailed match..

What sort of help do you expect to receive when you're calling people an idiot ?

AC Schnitzer/Eibach/M Performance/RaceChip/Compustar/Drone/BimmerTech/FireTV/Helix/Dynaudio/Micro-Precision/Jehnert/Audiomobile
Appreciate 0