bradleyjs
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 M5B, 2006 E60 550i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronis View Post
oooooooo iPhone 11...... PRO!!!! oooooooo......

Looks nice.....but my Xs is still like new..LOL

Mike
My XS Max is in perfect shape too and I’ve never had any problems with it in the last 12 months... But, after doing some research it appears the new iPhone’s modem has better connectivity to the LTE network and the area that I live in doesn’t have the best coverage. I need LTE to properly use Apple CarPlay, so being the new iPhone will cost exactly the same that I’m currently paying now, I opted to get it.

I received the iPhone 11 Pro Max early this afternoon and am now fully operational again. BTW there’s a new patch for iOS 13.1.2, effective today. And I also upgraded my Apple Watch to the new watchOS 6.0.1 which didn’t go smooth when I re-paired it to the 11 Pro [he iPhone required it to reinstall all of the Complications, again...]. However, my iPad Pro 12.9” updated to the new iPadOS 13.1.2 without a hitch.

So, bright and early tomorrow, I’ll hop in the old ‘Battleshippy’ wagon and test the new modem on the 11 Pro for LTE/CarPlay connectivity.

Ya’ll stay on top of your iOS patches! Remember, we’re Apple’s single best Beta Testers!
Appreciate 0