07-08-2020, 11:35 PM   #4
firetitanx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport 2020(G20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erawamai View Post
So far so good *crosses fingers*

Being SUPER picky and not all of these are 'issues' just things I don't like.

- at low speed gentle driving and when cold the low speed downshifts can be felt.

- some very very light whining noise from the engine bay on light throttle applications. This is probably normal.

- The silver bits on the dash around the vents appears to be 'galvanised' with a real metal coating as its cold to touch. However, despite this is still looks really really plastic. I'm just glad there isn't much awful piano black.

- there was a rattle around the glove box on very very rough roads. Some jiggling of the latch fixed that.

- hard rubber in the cup holders and console bin and no rubber flooring in the door bins. That's pretty tight of BMW. Much cheaper cars have nice soft rubber.

- when the sunshade retracts the last 10% of the retraction sounds a bit gritty.

- some very slight wrinkling of the leather on the steering wheel, but nothing that bothers me.

- the leather is not very supple. The leather in my old Mazda was softer/more supple.
Hi erawamai

Thanks for the points.

"some very slight wrinkling of the leather on the steering wheel, but nothing that bothers me. "

I noticed this too, mine is the bottom right at the 4 o clock mark

I wonder if we need to apply leather conditioner

Yes the leather is pretty hard but maybe thats good , more hard wearing.

Yup the vents do seem super shiny so they look a bit fake

Have not experienced the other points you mentioned.
Appreciate 0