View Single Post
      09-30-2020, 06:04 PM   #19
MystroX5
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i/ 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoe View Post
I do not wish to argue with you but IMO the Lavalina interior looks higher end than the Merino leather. Take a look at some of the videos posted on this form of the XB7 with lavalina leather. The seat backs are covered in leather and the second row cupholder is covered in leather when the captains chairs are optioned. There's more to it than just the type of leather. If it were available to US buyers I'm guessing it would be a $10,000+ option.

Certainly ALPINA does more custom coach work options. It’s a bespoke interior when ordered so.

Just as a background to owning Lavalina leather as it requires special care and cleaning. I have ran into it at a concourse event I was competing in and was involved in teaching a class that day where the topic came up from a owner.
PH balanced soap and very clean/pure water is what is required. You don’t full around with average leather products. The pores are very open so it absorbs clothing dyes very easy so you have to stay on top of Lavalina leather cleaning.

Last edited by MystroX5; 09-30-2020 at 06:15 PM..
Appreciate 1
LittleJoe1064.00