911r
Captain
Rep
Drives: slowly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystroX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MineralM View Post
Lol relax, he can review whatever he wants. He drives much more expensive cars and a large variety at that. His opinion is very valuable and more so than a bmw expert could ever have.
Really? I dont think we were specifically talking about this guy but the hordes of youtube car reviewers in general. This guys review was sloppy and it looks like he pumps these reviews out in volume to keep his channel a full time gig which might indicate he doesnt spend much time learning about the vehicle.
I believe he owns a collector vehicle storage facility in Santa Monica, and can comfortably support himself without YouTube? He also writes for MotorTrend, and has been reviewing cars for nearly 20 years at this point. Luxury SUVs aren't in his wheelhouse, but I definitely respect his input on how the car drives. If you want to learn every "quark and feature" there's always Doug DeMuro, or you could just read the manual for the car. I'd say this review is more for entertainment than anything else. Anyone actually interested in the car could watch Matt's review, see he liked how it drove, then go to a dealership and be shown every detail of the car and experience it for themself.
Appreciate 6
stein_325i25054.00
Al Pină1839.50
///M TOWN15844.00
MineralM251.00
clee1982797.50