02-23-2021, 02:48 AM   #18
John-M007
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSM5 View Post
I have been bugging my friend who is the sales manager at my dealer about ordering Individual paint for an X7 order in another color that is not offered now. He was able to get this list of colors that will be available starting in March which adds a few new options. I was leaning Grigio Telesto for my wife's new soccer mom monster, now these additional choices may have to go Petrol Mica. Not sure if this has been posted here so thought i would share the list.

Sepia Violet Metallic (474)
Frozen Deep Grey Metallic (P7X)
Atlantis Metallic (399)
Macadamia Metallic (U80)
Midnight Sapphire Metallic (R71)
Orinoco Pearl Metallic (406)
San Marino Blue Metallic (B51)
Malachite Dark Green Metallic (205)
Verde Ermes Pearl Metallic (P7T)
Brass / Messing Metallic (621)
Zanzibar Metallic (P7W)
Lime Rock Grey Metallic (C39)
Gunmetal Metallic (W24)
Ruby Black Metallic (X03)
British Racing Green (213)
Ruby Red Metallic (S03)
Petrol Mica (305)
Avus Blue Metallic (276)
Grigio Telesto Pearl Metallic (P6M)
Frozen Black Metallic (U91)
Thank you for your time and the information. Both X5 and X7 have some boring color selections. However, for someone who wants to lease these cars for 3 years might not want to spend $5K+ just for paint. The Arctic Grey and the Dark Graphite must go.

BMW USA needs to re-evaluate their options and packages as well, especially for the X5. They took away the automatic soft close doors and the cool/heated cup holders from the US market.

They also took away the soft close doors and the 4-zone climate control on the 5 series. Also, the US 5 series is not getting the Laserlights and the touch climate control, which is now standard on all 5 series models in NA, Europe, and the Middle East.

Those who hot the 2019 and 2020 X5 and X7, their cars is more equipped than the 2021. The same goes for the 5 series.
Appreciate 1
The_Werm212.00