08-18-2007, 09:09 AM   #15
Pyrat 2
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Rapidly from A to B

Garage List
An update as promised...

I am very pleased with the EBC Redstuffs. These pads throw off virtually zero dust and have much better braking capability than the stock pads. The 'zero dust' benefit is huge in my eyes.

I once again took the car to Road America this year. Last year I had stock pads, this year the Redstuffs. The braking power is great with no fade. Big brake kits are just not required on this car (except for looks if that is your preference). Road America is a very fast track that is absolutely abusive on brakes. The Redstuffs held up great.

I won't argue the fact that they wear faster than the stock pads. Despite this downside, I would definately buy them again and would recommend them to those who want both more brakes and less dust.

I have attached a picture of my car AFTER a weekend on the track. You can see the brake dust is pretty minimal given the 125+mph hard braking that was going on all weekend.
Attached Images