View Single Post
      01-17-2022, 03:56 PM   #23
TsunamiFury
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X7 50i, Porsche Taycan 4S+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Action View Post
TsunamiFury I think the Cayenne is a great alternative to the X5/X7, albeit at a higher price point when similarly optioned. Porsche makes great cars and the Cayenne does handle better than the X5/X7 imo. I don't think anyone here is making extravagant claims about handling.

Now the Macan is not comparable to the X7. It's much smaller and I would expect it to handle differently.

As for the Bentayga et al - I suspect that most of the people on this could afford just about any SUV on the market. I'm just not interested in being that guy in the neighborhood who drives around in a Urus or a Cullinan or even a Range Rover.

What I love about BMW is they make great cars that aren't super flashy. There is something for everyone in the marketplace.
The overly splashly issue was also why I didn’t get the Bentyaga. But in reality if I could avoid what people thought of the car that’s what I’d get.

You’ll love the X7 it is very nice and handles very well.

To your point about affording. I agree anyone here should also be able to get the Bentayaga no sweat but as shown by the above comments seems like some are not really there.
Appreciate 0