View Single Post
      02-16-2019, 01:17 AM   #6
760Lifan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 4xe Summit R & Trailhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket View Post
My Canadian X7 that just finished production with the Ivory White/Night Blue full merino interior definitely has the blue Alcantara headliner.

You might be right about US X7’s with the Ivory White/Night Blue full leather interior coming with the black Alcantara headliner.This one that was just delivered in Louisville has the Ivory White/Night Blue full merino leather interior with the black Alcantara headliner.Its very strange that they would spec it differently in the US than Canada.It looks way better with the blue headliner IMO.

https://www.louisvillebmw.com/search...CW2C57KLB43660

Just looked at the pictures they posted again and it does look like it has the blue Alcantara headliner in this pic.
Yeah, that certainly looks blue to me...

I'm beginning to wonder if the order guide is wrong and that every model with the ivory/blue full leather comes with the blue headliner. I checked youtube and found another M that looks blue as well. It's sometimes hard to tell when they use a crappy resolution and bad light conditions. I guess we will see. The blue headliner certainly makes more sense with this leather.
Appreciate 0