View Single Post
      05-12-2019, 12:01 PM   #2399
SAMM3Y
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 m3

First post here, I recently started working out again after a 5 year “break”. One of the reasons I stopped going to the gym was because of the gym culture, was tired of getting stared at my bro’s and constantly sized up, I think things have gotten worse in 5 years!. I ended up putting some equipment in my house with every intention of working out but lost motivation and interest. So here I am back at the gym! Things that annoy me include people who carry oversized gym bags on the floor and don’t seem to even have a towel to wipe off their sweat! Seriously WTF! People who mark their territories with protein shakers and towels so they can take up multiple pieces of equipment at once when it’s busy! Any excessive body sprays/perfumes, no one wants to be huffing that shit when they’re lifting.
Broseph’s grunting/staring/“ILS”walking lol, that’s a good one.

Things I do enjoy, Instagram chicks wearing yoga pants. Watching creepy old men blatantly staring at insta chicks as I descend into creepiness with them. Watching brotatoe dudes stare at each other and themselves in the mirrors as I laugh to myself and mock their fragile ego’s. Pretending I’m above it all! Lol...