View Single Post
      05-15-2019, 03:25 PM   #2410
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Stuff like that pisses me off. I don't care if you have your phone in the gym as I have mine for music and tracking my workout.

But if I see you pointing your phone at me....there will be some words. Nothing bugs me more than someone who thinks they are in a position to judge someone else!
I also use my phone only for music when I'm in the gym. I see a few people videoing themselves doing a specific exercise. Not my thing but I get it. The ones I look down on are the ones who take selfies of themselves in the open gym area in front of the mirror. Some of these guys go as far as taking their shirt off so they're half naked; ignoring the gym rules about having minimum clothing. And some of these guys are in the locker room taking selfies of themselves in front of the mirrors there again ignoring the rule of absolutely no cell phone use in the locker room; for exactly the reasons you and Skulls have brought up.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00