Raj
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' X3, 21' X7, Tesla Mdl S

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJENT View Post
Mine was scheduled for production week 21 and as of this morning it's out of production queue or the car is no longer scheduled for production. It makes no sense to me whatsoever. Genius is now telling me that yes it was scheduled to start production around week 21, but now the order doesn't not have a production week and no information on when the car will be complete. They want me to contact the dealer and dealer tells me not to worry. They say it will still go into production the week 19. Has this happened to anyone of you?
I would really wonder if your car is really going to get built based on who your dealer and salesperson was (West German BMW). I've been exchanging texts with Raj's sales person for 2 weeks and it's like I have to chase the guy down to answer questions and finalize this supposed deal. I finally told him to take a hike tonight as I'll pay someone more who actually replies to messages quicker than every 3-4 days. First it was a death, then son's baseball game, every excuse as to why he can't reply to texts. Me thinks you got a great deal because they know your car is never getting built (he mentioned he had to go above his boss because his boss didn't want to give me the deal that he supposedly gave you so I'm guessing they may not want to really give you that deal when it's all said and done, too). I wasn't going to put an order in with them just to find out in a month it's not actually getting built. Absolute waste of 2 weeks with this clown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJENT View Post
Mine was scheduled for production week 21 and as of this morning it's out of production queue or the car is no longer scheduled for production. It makes no sense to me whatsoever. Genius is now telling me that yes it was scheduled to start production around week 21, but now the order doesn't not have a production week and no information on when the car will be complete. They want me to contact the dealer and dealer tells me not to worry. They say it will still go into production the week 19. Has this happened to anyone of you?
I would really wonder if your car is really going to get built based on who your dealer and salesperson was (West German BMW). I've been exchanging texts with Raj's sales person for 2 weeks and it's like I have to chase the guy down to answer questions and finalize this supposed deal. I finally told him to take a hike tonight as I'll pay someone more who actually replies to messages quicker than every 3-4 days. First it was a death, then son's baseball game, every excuse as to why he can't reply to texts. Me thinks you got a great deal because they know your car is never getting built (he mentioned he had to go above his boss because his boss didn't want to give me the deal that he supposedly gave you so I'm guessing they may not want to really give you that deal when it's all said and done, too). I wasn't going to put an order in with them just to find out in a month it's not actually getting built. Absolute waste of 2 weeks with this clown.
I am not really sure why you are cursing my order here? Just because you did not get the same deal? I have been working with them for close to 4 weeks now and communication has been great. One thing you need to realize is that dealers tend to give better deals to buyers that live locally because they can depend on them for service business.

Once you place an order you will realize that production is a mess right now. Almost every order is delayed and constantly being moved around. Good luck with the search!