View Single Post
      03-30-2009, 10:52 PM   #11
jps
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: JB 128i Coupe

How it went down...

I had a previously scheduled appointment for Tuesday morning at Parkview for the Engine Light being on. My plan was to drop my car off, grab a loaner, and return to the dealer Wednesday night.

However...on Monday morning, exactly 24 hrs before, I was rear ended. I drove to work, worked, and then drove to the Vehicle Collision Reporting Centre to report the accident.

When I arrived at the dealership for my pre-scheduled service appointment the next morning I asked them if they could also do an estimate. Their bodyshop guy was coming in that day so he took it to his shop and arranged for a 328 rental to be dropped off at my place and they picked up the loaner.

It wasn't even until Friday that I got talking to my insurance company and when everything had already been taken care of by the bodyshop Parkview set me up with I just left it at that. A different body shop did contact me that was attached to my insurance company but I just said everything was already taken care of.

Hopefully everything works out OK. I have no reason to not trust Parkview. I hope the positive feedback I have heard about their service is true and that they wouldn't steer me wrong.
Appreciate 0