BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum M Sport Sound and Carbon Fiber Body Kit for X7 G07 40i w/ Fi EXHAUST X ZACOE

06-02-2021, 02:12 AM   #1
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 1-8, M and X series

M Sport Sound and Carbon Fiber Body Kit for X7 G07 40i w/ Fi EXHAUST X ZACOE

Improving sound note and styling of BMW X7 40i G07 with Fi EXHAUST and ZACOE Carbon Package

FI EXHAUST X7 G07 40i Product page: https://bit.ly/3eZVjmO

Speaking about the majestic X7, BMW is no longer a company that people think only builds sedans and coupes. Most of the people who are into this incomparable comfort SUV are pursuing luxury and practicality. It has the greatest length and width compared to the Audi Q7 or the Mercedes-Benz GLE. And to match the sound with the X7 aggressive looks Fi EXHAUST unleashes more power and brings the driving sensation to another level.

A major character of this SUV is COMFORT. And when Fi EXHAUST are valves turned off a car owner does not need to worry about loosing this key feature. It’s because Frequency Intelligent Exhaust valvetronic technology offers the ideal attributes for two different situations. It's the perfect exhaust system for those who enjoy cruising in comfort and experience sports car resonance at the press of a button.

The exhaust is made from a high-grade stainless steel material and skillfully detailed and finished using TIG welding manufacturing high quality and clean welds. Moreover, the 100% bolt-on fitment offers hassle free installation and reduces an installation time.

Fi EXHAUST valvetronic system is compatible with OEM sport mode or can be paired with our remote control to adjust the desired sound volume from quiet pleasant to sporty dynamic with a simple press of the button. While closing the valves, the exhaust gasses are transmitted through the muffler, the feeling of the driving experience will come up with a more low-key silent mood.

Fi users can choose our new generation Fi Pro Control System, which provides more customization options. The new Fi Pro 2 button design remote control is lightweight, ergonomic, and provides a smooth way to switch between Street and Race sound profiles. The design is intuitive and has a nice grip, and the aluminum alloy ring can be specialized in 14 different colors or changed to forged carbon rings with a distinctive marble-like surface.

Furthermore, just search “Fi EXHAUST Pro”, the users of Fi can download our APP on both Apple Store and Google Play. According to Auto Mode choice based on RPM/Speed/Turbo Boost, while Auto Mode is switch on the system will intuitively open valved regarding on the auto mode way and set data unit, such as, at 3000 RPM.

And that’s not all in order to enhance the luxurious exterior of the X7 we cooperated with Zacoe Performance design team to introduce aesthetic and functional carbon fiber body kits. The kit consists of a front lip, side skirts, and a rear diffuser that makes the low-key athletic styling become stronger and give the X7 an assertive personality. The carbon package provides nearly 5 meters length and 2 meters width to the SUV to calmly exude an awe-inspiring style. Every piece of the body kit is handcrafted to make sure the fitment is precise and matches with the original body lines. The ZACOE carbon fiber pieces are compatible with X7 40i/50i with M Sport package and M50i performance models.

Not too much. Not too wild. yet VERY AESTHETIC

Take a closer look at the front lip! You will recognize that the edge of the front lip has more suave curves which have a nice gap to combine with the original bodywork. The feeling is not that rigid and becomes more spirited.

Here are the side skirts part! It is obvious that looking from the side that the body look lower, and it has some holes for the screw to make pieces more stable. Likewise, the fitment is perfect, there is no need to cut the body kit or the car.

The authentic Zacoe kits always have the imprinted logo.

Rear diffuser part gives a bolder look from the back. Match really well with the wild Fi EXHAUST sound note.

The details of the body kits shine like the glossy ring under the sun!

For more information about Zacoe carbon fiber kit for the X7 40i/50i M Sport and M50i models please visit: https://bit.ly/3q204CD

BMW X7 40i G07 features:
  • Full valvetronic exhaust system, which includes front pipe, mid pipe, valvetronic muffler,downpipe.
  • 3 downpipe options to regulate exhaust gas flow and sound: Ultra high flow catless, Racing 100 Cell, and Sport 200 cell downpipes.
  • Manufactured from a high-grade T304 stainless steel.
  • Expert TIG welding techniques.
  • Weight reduction compared to OEM/Stock exhaust.
  • Street/Race exhaust sound profiles.
  • Rigorously sound tuned exhaust sound frequency.
  • Horsepower increase and low back pressure.
  • Guaranteed bolt-on fitment using precision crafted design.
  • Fi intelligent ECU exhaust control valve flaps can also be controlled with Fi Pro Control System (optional).

Thanks for the brilliant installation and shooting by EDO TUNING.

Last edited by FiEXHAUST; 08-19-2022 at 03:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2022, 03:45 AM   #2
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 1-8, M and X series

BMW X7 G07 40i is fitted with Fi EHXAUST valvetronic performance system.

Fill out a contact us form on our website to speak with our regional sales rep about product options and pricing.

Contact Us:

https://youtube.com/shorts/erByETHfKow
Appreciate 0