E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Golf R32 For Sale

05-18-2008, 05:19 PM   #23
Gibbo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Golf Ed35

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooba0010 View Post
I have opted for manual and cant wait ,My neighbour who works for chandlers bmw asked why not buy a 135i ,My reply is i told you i would vote with my feet after the last two chats about my rusty hubs ,Well fuck me i have seen the same on VAG golf R32 at local stealer .I will have to take the wheels off first week and paint them up before he spots it and explains that it happens to all cars.Any way i have made my point .

I have also found a genuine set of csl wheels with michelin pilot 2 with 7mm tread and he will deliver to me in person so no arguing about marks chips kerbing ect.I should be trying to save some money after buying the GTI ,and still having the mini cooper ,But if they are as mint and 7mm i will have them on my e90 .

There saems to be some confusion with whos car is whos at ours now a days. My wifes x5 and it was my mini and we swapped as she loved the mini i found the x5 to big and bought the e90 ,Now she said my bmw and its your mini so i have bought the Gti will it change again
I think you will have most of the fun in a GTI that you would of had in the 135i and save about £6 to 8k in depreciation over 3 yrs. It will be a great car and the mark 6 will not have a GTI out until propably end of next yr. & will it be to grown up and less fun.

I think the GTI would be great and if it was my wifes I would be driving it as much as I could. When you get the car keep in nicely sealed or waxed and the car will look really shiny and bright. Are red Fabia hardly shows the dirt compared to my black and I would have another red car no question.
      05-21-2008, 10:15 AM   #24
Real Thing
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Audi TT-RS Plus + MK6 Golf R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Thing View Post
Got the B3 arriving in 2 weeks so as Sytners Part Exchange Allowance on the Golf is so Diabolical thought I'd try a private add.
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/501602.htm
Just Sold to Dealer for £19.5K Just to let you know how bad Sytners are it was nearly £2K above there offer
Now less than 24 hours until I get the B3