BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition Things that annoy you at the gym

11-27-2017, 11:33 AM   #639
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
I come home from work and see a Texas State Trooper patrol car in my driveway, trooper was in full uniform, looking over the car. I thought to myself, good thing I described it in the ad as honestly as I had!
And if you hadn't, then what? Would he shoot you down on spot or put to jail (on what charge)? If you are acting legally that masquerade mustn't matter unless they can go "beyond the law" which is no good if probable.

By the way, does anyone need your (written ) permission to enter your driveway? When in US I used somebody's driveway to turn around - not sure if I violated the privacy.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2017, 12:25 PM   #640
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
And if you hadn't, then what? Would he shoot you down on spot or put to jail (on what charge)? If you are acting legally that masquerade mustn't matter unless they can go "beyond the law" which is no good if probable.

By the way, does anyone need your (written ) permission to enter your driveway? When in US I used somebody's driveway to turn around - not sure if I violated the privacy.
I don't think it's in my (or anyone's) best interest to mislead someone when selling an item, but probably ESPECIALLY not a State Trooper that knows where I live!
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2017, 12:34 PM   #641
No one
Major
Rep

Quote:
I don't think it's in my (or anyone's) best interest to mislead someone when selling an item, but probably ESPECIALLY not a State Trooper that knows where I live!
I see: you're a naughty one otherwise.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2017, 12:38 PM   #642
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
I see: you're a naughty one otherwise.
Honesty is the best policy!
Appreciate 1
      11-27-2017, 01:17 PM   #643
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: ecoboost s to the t

When someone walks away from the machine and expects it to be empty. I'm sorry but if you leave a machine to go get a drink of water or take a piss and I'm waiting for it I'm using it. I will put it back to the weight it was at but come the fuck on. Starting to happen more and more.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2017, 01:58 PM   #644
No one
Major
Rep

Quote:
Honesty is the best policy!
I don't advocate cheating. I mean the law enforcement people must observe the law first rather than use it at their disposal. If you are clear you shouldn't be afraid to displease them regarding a personal business: you are equal here.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2017, 05:49 PM   #645
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
I have deleted the VTM app on my phone and refuse to read the Belgian news anymore. Sorry, I cannot keep getting riled up all the time. It's too frustrating and infuriating for words.

In short, I blame the government and the police. If you let folks run wild like this, don't PUNISH them, then what on earth will prevent them from doing it again? It's a giant JOKE. I absolutely love living in the US: if you mess with the cops here, you're TOAST. Recently, I sold an old third car we had. I listed it on Craigslist and a guy contact me about coming to look at it. I come home from work and see a Texas State Trooper patrol car in my driveway, trooper was in full uniform, looking over the car. I thought to myself, good thing I described it in the ad as honestly as I had! He ended up buying it for his son, top guy!
I agree 100% !
Belgium and the Euro-zone is completely f@cked up by these pieces of shit ...It's actually already too late for us !

From a friend .He's Police officer in Molenbeek ...
The Belgian Police received permission to order Kalasjnikovs for next year !
He said 2 years ago we don't even had bullets ..And now.......
I said ...Right . And there is a very good reason why we need Kalasjnikovs
I truly hope they use them...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2017, 05:56 PM   #646
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emjaydc View Post
People that take up my time and talk non-stop.
my wife doesn't go to the gym bro...
Appreciate 2
UncleWede17874.00
Emjaydc14.50
      11-27-2017, 07:59 PM   #647
No one
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
The Belgian Police received permission to order Kalasjnikovs for next year !
Sounds insane: if they don't dare to arrest or even stop those, you can't suggest they will shoot them, can you? Why "Kalasjnikovs"? Those terrorists etc. in the wild East/South love them, reportedly. They all know how to handle. Now it's clear why those apes didn't bother to bring them: they knew they'll find them in. How did they?

Quote:
I truly hope they use them...
Don't worry, they will. I'm not scoffing: it does look absurd to bring your opponent's favourite weapon in. Good luck anyway: it does look like you need it desperately, more and more...
Appreciate 1
      11-27-2017, 08:17 PM   #648
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Sounds insane: if they don't dare to arrest or even stop those, you can't suggest they will shoot them, can you? Why "Kalasjnikovs"? Those terrorists etc. in the wild East/South love them, reportedly. They all know how to handle. Now it's clear why those apes didn't bother to bring them: they knew they'll find them in. How did they?

Don't worry, they will. I'm not scoffing: it does look absurd to bring your opponent's favourite weapon in. Good luck anyway: it does look like you need it desperately, more and more...
I heard they will use them particularly to shoot through motor blocks .I'm pretty sure you saw also that we got several..... let us say killer trucks !
I truly hope , the time has come to get our defence !

But personal I think the whole situation is no good ..And I have a strong feeling that a war will come .
My biggest fear is our nuclear power plants , we know they are watching it !
Hope I'm wrong..

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2017, 08:31 PM   #649
No one
Major
Rep

Quote:
I heard they will use them particularly to shoot through motor blocks .I'm pretty sure you saw also that we got several..... let us say killer trucks !
I truly hope , the time has come to get our defence !

But personal I think the whole situation is no good ..And I have a strong feeling that a war will come .
My biggest fear is our nuclear power plants , we know they are watching it !
Hope I'm wrong..
No way USA would allow you to buy weapons from any other but them (unless they want you to ). What about NATO weaponry standards? Not applicable to police, for army only? Well, you said it: if the police lacks serious armed support why not to involve soldiers equipped appropriately? To shoot through motor blocks - it's unbelievable there's only one choice. Even if it's the best - they'd never admit it...

I'm sorry!
Appreciate 1
      11-29-2017, 07:46 AM   #650
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayscott View Post
Chicks with tight and low cut spandex LOL.
in between sets i superset with my eyes looking back and forth
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2017, 07:48 AM   #651
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
I wear man leggings bro-

Take that back bro.
LOL! don't mind the dudes wearing leggings with gym shorts over it. it's the guys walking around with leggings and you can clearly see their junk
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
      11-29-2017, 08:10 AM   #652
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
in between sets i superset with my eyes looking back and forth
lol there's this fine ass chick who's in the gym same time as I am, and we're the only two ones there (3am, like a miserable fuck that I/we are), her ass is out of this world (prob has 15+ years squatting under her belt)...she gets on the cardio elliptical machine thing, and I get on the treadmill a row behind her for 15mins at a time for warm up and cool down cardio...legit just state at her ass going bouncy for 15 minutes straight...fucking time passes right by, feel like keep going lol maybe one of these days I'll ask her if i can eat her ass
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2017, 08:14 AM   #653
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

U sick bro
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2017, 08:15 AM   #654
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

I know man

But idgaf free test booster
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2017, 09:11 AM   #655
Ladydragonz
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i M Sport

People not re racking their weights.

I weigh like 125 lbs if there is more than 2 plates per side the whole bar is going to fly off the squat rack and create a fkn raucous. (has happened before and made me turn red)

Also when there are like 7 open treadmills and someone picks the one directly next to me..... like bro really.
Appreciate 1
      11-29-2017, 09:26 AM   #656
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladydragonz View Post
People not re racking their weights.

I weigh like 125 lbs if there is more than 2 plates per side the whole bar is going to fly off the squat rack and create a fkn raucous. (has happened before and made me turn red)

Also when there are like 7 open treadmills and someone picks the one directly next to me..... like bro really.
There was a dick at my gym that would leave the plates on when ever he finished squats and some chick was waiting for the rack.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2017, 09:28 AM   #657
Ladydragonz
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
There was a dick at my gym that would leave the plates on when ever he finished squats and some chick was waiting for the rack.
what a fkn asshole i would have had some words for him
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2017, 09:36 AM   #658
paimon.soror
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F36 435x MSport

Garage List
how about having to get back in the car after a workout :O. I feel like im violating my car
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2017, 09:39 AM   #659
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by paimon.soror View Post
how about having to get back in the car after a workout :O. I feel like im violating my car
I always throw a towel over my seat
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2017, 09:39 AM   #660
Ladydragonz
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by paimon.soror View Post
My car started to smell funky in the summer months, since then I take a shower right after working out.

The stench after running and some weights is too much to be sitting on my coral seats
Appreciate 0