E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Irvine E90 sightings!!

07-10-2007, 06:32 PM   #23
LACA335i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
I can't believe you went to USC and you are anti-social. If you don't care about meeting new people then don't bitch or put it down. Some of us enjoy meeting new people, seeing mods, etc.. Sometimes you want to take a ride in a car with a certain exhaust, Procede, etc. before you buy.
dude who say im not social? all i said was .. how boring.. .. dude just get 6 pack of beers or 151 and bitch. just do it on top of your hood... if you want to socialize, lets all meet up at the track. some of us want to do Est time. some of us want to drift. .. some of us want to drag.. . some of us want to do drag on the public street. . When you get the result, you guys can compare it and talk about how fast is your car is.. At Track, it will give pump into your blood. woohoo that is fun!!!..
      07-10-2007, 06:38 PM   #24
LACA335i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScBlacksunshine View Post
Hmmm..bringing your mom doesn't count
oh wow.. insulting .. it will hurt me.. come on.. i am assuming that your age between 18 and 23? I guess people like to bust out mama joke on other. By dishing out mama joke, you think u are better than other? ok dude.. you win.. there happy now
      07-10-2007, 06:40 PM   #25
ScBlacksunshine
YUGO is my dream car
Rep
Drives: Bayerische Motoren Werke

Quote:
Originally Posted by LACA335i View Post
oh wow.. insulting .. it will hurt me.. come on.. i am assuming that your age between 18 and 23? I guess people like to bust out mama joke on other. By dishing out mama joke, you think u are better than other? ok dude.. you win.. there happy now
Sure, I am actually 16 but I probably won't be happy until you stop posting
      07-10-2007, 06:43 PM   #26
LACA335i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScBlacksunshine View Post
Sure, I am actually 16 but I probably won't be happy until you stop posting
i guess that show how mature u are... well good luck to you... I guess... i should not talk to a minor cause he might call police on me ... anyways.... well have fun with your peer group...
      07-10-2007, 06:44 PM   #27
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
dude who say im not social? all i said was .. how boring.. .. dude just get 6 pack of beers or 151 and bitch. just do it on top of your hood... if you want to socialize, lets all meet up at the track. some of us want to do Est time. some of us want to drift. .. some of us want to drag.. . some of us want to do drag on the public street. . When you get the result, you guys can compare it and talk about how fast is your car is.. At Track, it will give pump into your blood. woohoo that is fun!!!..
I said it.

Sometimes you want to meet someone in a different setting before you all trek a far distance to go to the track. Being from USC, I would've thought you would be more adept with social networking and what not.

If you choose not to meet or don't think it's fun, fine, no need to disrespect those who do.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2007, 06:46 PM   #28
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
USC is a cult! how's that social?!
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2007, 06:53 PM   #29
LACA335i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
I said it.

Sometimes you want to meet someone in a different setting before you all trek a far distance to go to the track. Being from USC, I would've thought you would be more adept with social networking and what not.

If you choose not to meet or don't think it's fun, fine, no need to disrespect those who do.
USC people do socialize with other.. They only socialize with other because we want to have strong networking foundation.. Of course we do party. The way we party back in my time was different from your time.. I do appolize if you think i was putting other down or disrespect. From my experience from my e9x meeting up, it was bad.. i guess i was disappointed. I guess im getting old. When i was at your age dude, i was into drag racing.. street racing, et time. it is all about racing other people for pink or something like that.. u know fast speed pump your heart a little bit. I dont know what kid now a day into.. I guess showing wat you have is popular thing do to right now. LIke Pimp my ride. One big reason i want to the meeting at promax because i want to experience it for the first time. OTher reason if there chick there.. lol

Once again,,, My applozie to you.
      07-10-2007, 10:53 PM   #30
330iMan
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i Black Saphire

Quote:
USC people do socialize with other.. They only socialize with other because we want to have strong networking foundation.. Of course we do party. The way we party back in my time was different from your time.. I do appolize if you think i was putting other down or disrespect. From my experience from my e9x meeting up, it was bad.. i guess i was disappointed. I guess im getting old. When i was at your age dude, i was into drag racing.. street racing, et time. it is all about racing other people for pink or something like that.. u know fast speed pump your heart a little bit. I dont know what kid now a day into.. I guess showing wat you have is popular thing do to right now. LIke Pimp my ride. One big reason i want to the meeting at promax because i want to experience it for the first time. OTher reason if there chick there.. lol

This quality grammar and spelling came from USC??? You must not have made it to class too many times.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2007, 12:20 AM   #31
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330iMan View Post
This quality grammar and spelling came from USC??? You must not have made it to class too many times.
who says UCS teaches grammar?
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2007, 01:23 AM   #32
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:

How do you assume the way you party in your time was different than my time? When did you graduate USC? How do you know what "my time" is? You assume a tad too much. I've been to many USC parties, from mid-late 90s to early 2000s (yeah, I was in the party stage for way too long). Drag racing? I was at the first Battle of the Imports. Who really cares though? Is it something to brag about? Seriously, get a grip.

STFU about the "when I was at your age" stuff, you don't even know. Stop assuming you're older and wiser than everyone, it makes you look rather pompous. You can apologize all you want, I don't know if it's a language issue or you just think your shit doesn't stink, if you read all your posts, it reeks "I'm better than you, I'm smarter than you, I'm wiser than you, I'm richer than you, I know how to party better than you, etc.." When it comes down to the nitty gritty, none of that is really that important.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2007, 01:37 AM   #33
ScBlacksunshine
YUGO is my dream car
Rep

Quote:
How do you assume the way you party in your time was different than my time? When did you graduate USC? How do you know what "my time" is? You assume a tad too much. I've been to many USC parties, from mid-late 90s to early 2000s (yeah, I was in the party stage for way too long). Drag racing? I was at the first Battle of the Imports. Who really cares though? Is it something to brag about? Seriously, get a grip.

STFU about the "when I was at your age" stuff, you don't even know. Stop assuming you're older and wiser than everyone, it makes you look rather pompous. You can apologize all you want, I don't know if it's a language issue or you just think your shit doesn't stink, if you read all your posts, it reeks "I'm better than you, I'm smarter than you, I'm wiser than you, I'm richer than you, I know how to party better than you, etc.." When it comes down to the nitty gritty, none of that is really that important.
Well said :rocks:
      07-11-2007, 12:31 PM   #34
bartman32
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F87 M2

Garage List
2017 M2  [0.00]
Guys, guys... My guess is that not only did LACA335i not graduate USC but that he's still in High School. What adult talks like he's the shit has crappy grammer and then encourages "kids" to go out and drag on the street and talks about going to the meet to see the "chicks" and knows about Pimp my ride? These are pretty young kid stuff and if he's a father why the encouragement to drag on the street? Come on he's a one trick pony trying to get a rise out of you.

Oh and SCBlacksunshine - funny 16...
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2007, 12:47 PM   #35
ScBlacksunshine
YUGO is my dream car
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartman32 View Post

Oh and SCBlacksunshine - funny 16...
Haha You didn't know I am a secret intern huh? the youngest in the office, I got back to high school during the night