BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Taking gender inclusion too far?!

01-22-2020, 06:47 AM   #1
wrickem
Big Beaver Smile
Rep
Drives: What he wants to

Taking gender inclusion too far?!

I work in a progressive industry with a progressive work environment. We have some "be anything you want to be" bathrooms and i work with a few men that I had no idea were actually women (they're that passable and unattractive ).

I have zero issues sharing the actual men's rooms with FTMs or women for that matter if they don't want to use the "be wtf you want to be" private bathrooms or the ladies rooms, I'm just there to piss and wash my hands.

But, is it really necessary to have free tampons and napkins in all 6 of our men's rooms though? If you've got a vagina that's on its monthly, and are using the men's room, don't you think you should take a little responsibility and bring your own?! Yeesh.
Attached Images

Last edited by wrickem; 01-22-2020 at 07:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2020, 07:01 AM   #2
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Looks like just the bathroom for the latest threads!
Appreciate 5
wrickem2101.00
King Rudi13152.00
Wolf 3352338.50
      01-22-2020, 07:06 AM   #3
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem View Post
I work in a progressive industry with a progressive work environment. We have some "be anything you want to be" bathrooms and i work with a few men that I had no idea were actually women (they're that passable and unattractive ).

I have zero issues sharing the actual men's rooms with FTMs or women for that matter if they don't want to use the "be wtf you want to be" private bathrooms or the ladies rooms, I'm just there to piss and wash my hands.

But, is it really necessary to have free tampons and napkins in all 6 of our men's rooms though? If you've got a bleeding vag but want to use the men's room, don't you think you should take a little responsibility and bring your own?! Yeesh.
Let it go, bro. Let it go.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
      01-22-2020, 07:40 AM   #4
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep
Drives: Austin Mini,MBGLK, Porsche 993

Convicted murderer arguing to be moved to women’s prison

This guy is attempting to move to a woman's prison here in Canada, there are already almost 2 dozen trans dudes in Canada's women prison system....it's out of control.

A convicted killer who is serving a life sentence in a penitentiary for men is demanding to be transferred to a women’s prison now that she’s self-identifying as a woman.

Jamie Boulachanis recently transitioned from a man to a woman under Canadian law and will have her case heard in which Correctional Service Canada is arguing Boulachanis shouldn’t be trasferred to a women’s facility–in spite of a Federal Court order–due to public safety concerns and her ability to escape prison.

In 2016 a Montreal jury found Boulachanis, born John Boulachanis, guilty of killing 32-year-old Robert Tanguay back in 1997. For years Tanguay’s body remained hidden, buried in sandpit.

According to the Montreal Gazette, Correctional Service Canada (CSC) is cited Boulachanis history of trying to escape detention, including one case where she escaped her restraints and ran from a prison bus before being tackled by a guard in less than a minute.

“(Her) risk of escaping is considered high, as is the risk to the public if (she) escapes. She requires a high degree of surveillance and control inside penitentiaries,” CSC wrote in its challenge against the court order to move Boulachanis to a women’s jail.

In the murder trial, the courtroom was told that Boulachanis was worried Tanguay was a police informant ratting on Boulachanis and his accomplices for car thefts and other crimes they were involved in. The jury was also told that Boulachanis was sleeping with Tanguay’s wife after his disappearance.

It’s still unclear if Boulachanis has yet undergone sexual reassignment surgery, although it was scheduled for January.

Last spring a judge ruled that refusing Boulachanis a transfer to a women’s prison is “discrimination based on gender identity or expression.”

The CSC’s arguments against allowing Boulachanis to be transferred will be heard in a Montreal courthouse on Monday.
Appreciate 1
      01-22-2020, 08:22 AM   #5
Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
This guy is attempting to move to a woman's prison here in Canada, there are already almost 2 dozen trans dudes in Canada's women prison system....it's out of control.

A convicted killer who is serving a life sentence in a penitentiary for men is demanding to be transferred to a women’s prison now that she’s self-identifying as a woman.

Jamie Boulachanis recently transitioned from a man to a woman under Canadian law and will have her case heard in which Correctional Service Canada is arguing Boulachanis shouldn’t be trasferred to a women’s facility–in spite of a Federal Court order–due to public safety concerns and her ability to escape prison.

In 2016 a Montreal jury found Boulachanis, born John Boulachanis, guilty of killing 32-year-old Robert Tanguay back in 1997. For years Tanguay’s body remained hidden, buried in sandpit.

According to the Montreal Gazette, Correctional Service Canada (CSC) is cited Boulachanis history of trying to escape detention, including one case where she escaped her restraints and ran from a prison bus before being tackled by a guard in less than a minute.

“(Her) risk of escaping is considered high, as is the risk to the public if (she) escapes. She requires a high degree of surveillance and control inside penitentiaries,” CSC wrote in its challenge against the court order to move Boulachanis to a women’s jail.

In the murder trial, the courtroom was told that Boulachanis was worried Tanguay was a police informant ratting on Boulachanis and his accomplices for car thefts and other crimes they were involved in. The jury was also told that Boulachanis was sleeping with Tanguay’s wife after his disappearance.

It’s still unclear if Boulachanis has yet undergone sexual reassignment surgery, although it was scheduled for January.

Last spring a judge ruled that refusing Boulachanis a transfer to a women’s prison is “discrimination based on gender identity or expression.”

The CSC’s arguments against allowing Boulachanis to be transferred will be heard in a Montreal courthouse on Monday.
If this is allowed you can bet every rapist will suddenly start identifying as a female
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34171.50
unluky7465.00
      01-22-2020, 08:24 AM   #6
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

See the tampons in the back with the yellow end? They come in crosswise

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2020, 08:27 AM   #7
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
If this is allowed you can bet every rapist will suddenly start identifying as a female
It already happened - some rapist in England identified as a woman, got transferred to a women’s prison, and guess what happened next?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...sgender-prison
Appreciate 1
Salty Dog3572.50
      01-22-2020, 08:27 AM   #8
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
I did a number of death investigations in Correctional facilities and as a result have friends contacts who work in the system. You wouldn't believe what's going on, but there are a number of "trans" women now in the women's prison system. Most are sex offenders (shocking), and use your imagination....so the female inmates are now lining up for relationships with this dudes, and then the predictable domestic relationship issues are now popping up...between this and the issue of clean needles being provided the job for the CO's has become a complete nightmare.
Appreciate 2
      01-22-2020, 08:28 AM   #9
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
See the tampons in the back with the yellow end? They come in crosswise
Tarpoons
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8206.00
wrickem2101.00
King Rudi13152.00
      01-22-2020, 09:36 AM   #10
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:

This is the hell in which identity politics inevitably ends up. What if a convicted child molester claimed he "identified as a middle-schooler" and insisted on being moved to a juvenile detention facility? It could happen. If I can identify as another gender, or another race (Rachel Dolezal, Shaun King), then there's no reason I can't identify as someone of an age that differs from my biological age. There's no logical difference. This is the inherent fallacy of the Post-Modernist rubbish argument that "everything is a social construct."
MKSixer34171.50
      01-22-2020, 09:38 AM   #11
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Tarpoons
Bore swabs for a misery gun.

Last edited by pennsiveguy; 01-22-2020 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: spelling
Appreciate 1
Salty Dog3572.50
      01-22-2020, 11:11 AM   #12
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep

But wait, theirs more!

Jessica Yaniv sues more women salon owners for wax job refusal

And then there's this dude who has taken a bunch of nail salons to the human rights commission for refusing to do a Brazilian wax job on his dick and balls....you can't make this shit up. He's done is so many times and the outrage has grown so loud that it's finally backfired on him somewhat, he has managed to extort tens of thousands of dollars our of new Canadians who would rather pay than fight and risk the huge penalties that the HRC can impose. This is exactly what Jordan Petersen warned about and was called an alarmist for.

The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms has announced it is representing another esthetic salon against Jessica Yaniv at the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal.

The She Point Beauty Salon, owned and operated by women of the Sikh religion, has become the newest target for Yaniv’s litigation after declining Yaniv a Brazilian wax. Yaniv then demanded a leg wax, but was also refused on the same grounds. In their Tuesday morning Press Release, the Justice Centre notes that leg waxes are performed in private with the client undressed or nude from the waist down. Citing religious and safety reasons, the salon refused Yaniv service.

The interaction occurred in August 2019, with the claim being filed at the BCHRT in October—the same month Yaniv lost a number of other identical complaints at the Tribunals. The complaints, made against mostly immigrant-owned aesthetic salons, were advanced due to some of the salon’s refusal to provide waxing services to Yaniv’s male scrotum. Other salons were asked to provide services to other parts of Yaniv’s body, but declined. All did so on grounds related to safety and/or religious restrictions on intimate-area touching between unrelated, unmarried males and females.

The Tribunals found that Yaniv’s gaggle of discrimination claims against the esthetic salons were “vexatious, calculated” and, in part, motivated by racial animus against persons from South Asia and the Sikh, Hindu, and Muslim faiths. The complaints, which varied in cost-demands of up to $500,000, were dropped to fanfare and global praise of the BCHRT.

Yaniv was subsequently ordered to pay $2,000 each to three of four clients represented by the JCCF for improper conduct. On November 8th 2019, the JCCF filed an enforcement order against Yaniv with the Vancouver Law Courts to ensure the estheticians would be paid their money via possible collections action. Yaniv’s appeal to the Tribunal to retry the case was denied.

“Women have a constitutional right not to be compelled to touch biological males in an intimate or highly personal manner if they are not comfortable doing so,” says Jay Cameron in the JCCF Press Release, the lawyer who represented five other aestheticians in Yaniv’s 2019 claims. “Like male genital waxing, our client does not offer male leg waxing services to the public, and we intend to vigorously defend against this targeted harassment on behalf of our client.”
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-22-2020, 11:19 AM   #13
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Jessica Yaniv sues more women salon owners for wax job refusal

And then there's this dude who has taken a bunch of nail salons to the human rights commission for refusing to do a Brazilian wax job on his dick and balls....you can't make this shit up. He's done is so many times and the outrage has grown so loud that it's finally backfired on him somewhat, he has managed to extort tens of thousands of dollars our of new Canadians who would rather pay than fight and risk the huge penalties that the HRC can impose. This is exactly what Jordan Petersen warned about and was called an alarmist for.

The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms has announced it is representing another esthetic salon against Jessica Yaniv at the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal.

The She Point Beauty Salon, owned and operated by women of the Sikh religion, has become the newest target for Yaniv’s litigation after declining Yaniv a Brazilian wax. Yaniv then demanded a leg wax, but was also refused on the same grounds. In their Tuesday morning Press Release, the Justice Centre notes that leg waxes are performed in private with the client undressed or nude from the waist down. Citing religious and safety reasons, the salon refused Yaniv service.

The interaction occurred in August 2019, with the claim being filed at the BCHRT in October—the same month Yaniv lost a number of other identical complaints at the Tribunals. The complaints, made against mostly immigrant-owned aesthetic salons, were advanced due to some of the salon’s refusal to provide waxing services to Yaniv’s male scrotum. Other salons were asked to provide services to other parts of Yaniv’s body, but declined. All did so on grounds related to safety and/or religious restrictions on intimate-area touching between unrelated, unmarried males and females.

The Tribunals found that Yaniv’s gaggle of discrimination claims against the esthetic salons were “vexatious, calculated” and, in part, motivated by racial animus against persons from South Asia and the Sikh, Hindu, and Muslim faiths. The complaints, which varied in cost-demands of up to $500,000, were dropped to fanfare and global praise of the BCHRT.

Yaniv was subsequently ordered to pay $2,000 each to three of four clients represented by the JCCF for improper conduct. On November 8th 2019, the JCCF filed an enforcement order against Yaniv with the Vancouver Law Courts to ensure the estheticians would be paid their money via possible collections action. Yaniv’s appeal to the Tribunal to retry the case was denied.

“Women have a constitutional right not to be compelled to touch biological males in an intimate or highly personal manner if they are not comfortable doing so,” says Jay Cameron in the JCCF Press Release, the lawyer who represented five other aestheticians in Yaniv’s 2019 claims. “Like male genital waxing, our client does not offer male leg waxing services to the public, and we intend to vigorously defend against this targeted harassment on behalf of our client.”
For fuck's sake. If anyone doubts that we live in incredible abundance, consider how much time and resources have been spent on this by all the parties involved.

This is the downside of abundance - there's time and resources enough that a bunch of them can be squandered on such tripe. And the meanest, basest, most pointless and most destructive human instincts are no longer suppressed by the necessities of survival.

Truly disgusting.
Rmtt8206.00
Alfisti6452.50
King Rudi13152.00
Hawkeye2069.50
MKSixer34171.50
Dang3r12503.00
P111541.50
      01-22-2020, 11:33 AM   #14
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
For fuck's sake. If anyone doubts that we live in incredible abundance, consider how much time and resources have been spent on this by all the parties involved.

This is the downside of abundance - there's time and resources enough that a bunch of them can be squandered on such tripe. And the meanest, basest, most pointless and most destructive human instincts are no longer suppressed by the necessities of survival.

Truly disgusting.
You hit the nail on the head. People used to keep themselves busy making a living and taking care of family and the day to day things life was about.....now everyone has a platform, time and support form progressive social justice warriors.....we have truly lost the plot. This makes me sick.
Appreciate 13
Rmtt8206.00
Alfisti6452.50
King Rudi13152.00
Hawkeye2069.50
MKSixer34171.50
Dang3r12503.00
P111541.50
kanovic456.00
RickFLM410879.00
bobowar1353479.00
      01-22-2020, 11:42 AM   #15
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Just open a few and leave them lying around the bathroom and clog a toilet or two flushing them to get someone else to complain. Always get someone else to complain.
Salty Dog3572.50
upstatedoc7555.50
MKSixer34171.50
wrickem2101.00
UncleWede17874.00
unluky7465.00
      01-22-2020, 11:50 AM   #16
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

i can really let a lot of shit go. i really don't care who you marry; love, color whatever. but to disassociate from your gender is the largest mental illness in this world.
Appreciate 5
Hawkeye2069.50
MKSixer34171.50
shimmy232330.00
bobowar1353479.00
      01-22-2020, 12:26 PM   #17
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

I called this entire shit storm years ago, could sense it was going to blow up and it has. Absolutely out of control, stark raving mad. And i sit about 5 stages left of most of you on this board.
Appreciate 2
Salty Dog3572.50
MKSixer34171.50
      01-22-2020, 01:54 PM   #18
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

that's some pretty nice backsplashing going on there? I wonder if I can get that at Home Depot?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 5
Joekerr7926.00
Salty Dog3572.50
MKSixer34171.50
      01-22-2020, 01:56 PM   #19
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
I called this entire shit storm years ago, could sense it was going to blow up and it has. Absolutely out of control, stark raving mad. And i sit about 5 stages left of most of you on this board.
Identity politics have been used by the left to curry favor with particular segments of the population. It started out okay; most people think it's fair for queer people to get married. But because we have too many people with too much time on their hands and too little meaningful or urgent work, pretty soon the "identities" that were plucked out of all those idle asses drifted into the absurd, to the point where the identity is virtually synonymous with one or more diagnosable mental disorders.
MKSixer34171.50
      01-22-2020, 02:14 PM   #20
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:

Truly disgusting.
Quote:
You hit the nail on the head. People used to keep themselves busy making a living and taking care of family and the day to day things life was about.....now everyone has a platform, time and support form progressive social justice warriors.....we have truly lost the plot. This makes me sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Quote:
Identity politics have been used by the left to curry favor with particular segments of the population. It started out okay; most people think it's fair for queer people to get married. But because we have too many people with too much time on their hands and too little meaningful or urgent work, pretty soon the "identities" that were plucked out of all those idle asses drifted into the absurd, to the point where the identity is virtually synonymous with one or more diagnosable mental disorders.
This. All of this.

Go to any place on the planet where basic survival and sustenance is the primary mode of existence, and you won't find any of these problems. When you walk 5 miles in each direction to get 3 gallons of fresh water per day, you don't have time for Identity Politics, Triggering BS, etc. You are trying to stay clean, hydrated, fed and disease free. It changes priorities.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 6
shimmy232330.00
Dpc2u11503.00
P111541.50
kanovic456.00
      01-22-2020, 02:22 PM   #21
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
This. All of this.

Go to any place on the planet where basic survival and sustenance is the primary mode of existence, and you won't find any of these problems. When you walk 5 miles in each direction to get 3 gallons of fresh water per day, you don't have time for Identity Politics, Triggering BS, etc. You are trying to stay clean, hydrated, fed and disease free. It changes priorities.
If you study the dynamics underlying the fall of Rome, the parallels in modern Western society are really frightening.
kscarrol8775.50
Dpc2u11503.00
unluky7465.00
      01-22-2020, 02:22 PM   #22
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
It went too far long ago. Also, I identify as a race car.
Appreciate 4
MKSixer34171.50
Dpc2u11503.00
Conissah1574.50