Dynamic Handling Package
Drivers Assistance Package
Executive Package
Cold Weather Package
Luxury Seating Package
Captains chairs
22" 755M wheels
Space-save spare

Purchased from Matt Pudlo @ Karl Knauz BMW. (Recommended by IND).
From the first email I sent to Matt he was straight forward with what he could do and kept me up to date with text messages through the process.
A true enthusiast himself Matt understood my needs and never once questioned my requests or concerns.

My order was placed on August 31st and we picked it up on October 5th. Below is a pic of our first glimpse of it parked in the delivery bay.
We were unable to see a Phytonic Blue with Extended shadowline trim before placing our order but the images here on Bimmerpost helped us make our decision. We couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Only 3 miles.

Quick shot before the long drive home.

Dropped it off this morning for Xpel Ultimate Plus protection and window tint.
A few small changes to come but otherwise this will be the least modified car I've ever owned. I have a 16 month old son with another son on the way so this will serve us well in the upcoming years. More pics to come.

Last edited by BMWBear; 10-11-2019 at 10:40 AM..
Appreciate 8
      10-09-2019, 02:02 PM   #2
Tex_X7
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X7 M50i (Jon Snow)

Very nice! Congrats! Looks great!
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2019, 02:43 PM   #3
ppagiga
Major
Rep
Drives: car

fiya
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2019, 04:53 PM   #4
OtisX7
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X7 50i

Beautiful. I’m such a logo and hp whore, I have ///Menvy. Not that I need anything faster than my 2019 50i, but damnit.
      10-09-2019, 07:22 PM   #5
robbys3m3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M3's

Very nice!
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2019, 07:42 PM   #6
gatordent2007
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 x7 M50i

Garage List
2016 BMW 750xi  [0.00]
Looks awesome! Congrats. On a side note, a buddy was in New Jersey and a phytonic blue x7 picked him up as an UberX! Not even an XL lol!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2019, 08:10 PM   #7
LittleJoe
Major
Rep
Drives: 2023 EQS 580 SUV

It's a beautiful combo and new gray M wheels look perfect with the Phytonic Blue. I see you opted for the high-end sound system. Post your thoughts on the sound. Again, congrats.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 05:14 PM   #8
swissguy
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X7 40i

Beautiful!! We too have the phytonic blue but we have an X7 40i with 22 inch wheels and Pirelli P zeros. I noticed there is no winter tire option for the rear wheels. I also noticed you live in snow country. What are your plans for winter tires? I was hoping not to have to purchase 21 rims and snow tires. We live in the mountainous ares of South West Virginia and get a fair amount of snow and ice in the winter.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 05:49 PM   #9
DenverMisanthrope
Private
Rep
Drives: X7 M50i (ordered), 540i xDrive

Any chance you'd be willing to post a photo of the interior (especially the ash grain bronze matte trim)? I *think* that's the trim I want, but the trim images in the configurator seem extremely inaccurate.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 07:49 PM   #10
crackerjack15
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 50e

Very nice! Love it.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 07:51 PM   #11
BMWBear
Ultimate Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoe View Post
It's a beautiful combo and new gray M wheels look perfect with the Phytonic Blue. I see you opted for the high-end sound system. Post your thoughts on the sound. Again, congrats.
Thanks Joe ...we have always ordered the basic system in all of our previous cars and almost did on the X7 too. It was something I decided to add right before negotiating prices. The standard systems are usually good enough for us or in some cases easily upgradable with better components then the factory offering. In this case it was a "what the hell ..why not?" moment that had me add it to the options list. I'm no audiophile but can say I've never been in a car that had this kind of sound clarity. My music tastes involve a little of everything including Disney for the little guy. The system in combination with the acoustic glass makes it sound like you're rolling in a miniature theater. Money well spent as far as im concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissguy View Post
Beautiful!! We too have the phytonic blue but we have an X7 40i with 22 inch wheels and Pirelli P zeros. I noticed there is no winter tire option for the rear wheels. I also noticed you live in snow country. What are your plans for winter tires? I was hoping not to have to purchase 21 rims and snow tires. We live in the mountainous ares of South West Virginia and get a fair amount of snow and ice in the winter.

Thanks
I have another car to drive in the winter and my wife has snow wheels\tires for her car. This is our last winter in the Midwest so I don't want to spend the money on winter wheels. I'll drive the X7 minimally until the spring time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverMisanthrope View Post
Any chance you'd be willing to post a photo of the interior (especially the ash grain bronze matte trim)? I *think* that's the trim I want, but the trim images in the configurator seem extremely inaccurate.
Definitely ..I'll snap some better pics this Saturday when I pick it up from XPel/tint. As soon as we saw it we knew it was the trim we wanted. The "bronze" in the description scared but you really don't see anything but matte black in person. IMO it could go well with someone looking for a more luxury look or someone like myself looking for more sport.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 08:01 PM   #12
MB21
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X7 M5.0i

Quote:
The ash grain photos I posted in one of the posts not sure which one but if you look for some ash grain topic should be there
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 09:16 PM   #13
Jspeed29
Private
Rep
Drives: X7M50i, MDX

looks sexy! congrats!
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 09:23 AM   #14
Wild Blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X7 M50i, 2004 330i w/ZHP

Quote:
I thought you had your X7 already? The ash grain bronze matte is very popular, and dealers order it all the time for their stock order cars. So it's easy to find them at dealers to look at in person, which I always strongly recommend for trims.

Right now the bronze matte trim is my top choice for my upcoming order. It's a beautiful trim. And yes, I don't really see the bronze effect in it, but it looks great.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 09:34 AM   #15
DenverMisanthrope
Private
Rep
Drives: X7 M50i (ordered), 540i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
I thought you had your X7 already?
Nah, my current lease isn't up until February, so I'm waiting (impatiently) until December to order. I'm just REALLY eager for it, so I've been nailing down the specifics of what I want. The question of the interior trim choice (specifically which one goes best with the ivory/night blue leather) and the captain's chairs vs bench in the second row are really my only outstanding decisions left.

Looking at the trims at dealerships is a good idea, though. Especially if the interior trims that are available on the X7 are also available on other models. The representations shown in the configurator seem really inaccurate, which is why I was interested in seeing photos of BYEIL's interior.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 10:39 AM   #16
BMWBear
Ultimate Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Nah, my current lease isn't up until February, so I'm waiting (impatiently) until December to order. I'm just REALLY eager for it, so I've been nailing down the specifics of what I want. The question of the interior trim choice (specifically which one goes best with the ivory/night blue leather) and the captain's chairs vs bench in the second row are really my only outstanding decisions left.

Looking at the trims at dealerships is a good idea, though. Especially if the interior trims that are available on the X7 are also available on other models. The representations shown in the configurator seem really inaccurate, which is why I was interested in seeing photos of BYEIL's interior.
Here's one the salesman had sent me.
Appreciate 1
      10-11-2019, 11:39 AM   #17
Wild Blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

My $.02, if you're set on the ivory/blue leather, the individual fine wood ash with silver effect looks great with that one.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 12:16 PM   #18
Jefflikescars
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X7 M50i, Navigator, Mod Y Perf

Quote:

I really struggled with the bench vs captains chairs decision. Seems a no brainer to do the bench because
- another seat
- they fold flat for loading (looks like captains chairs just move forward)
- the controls to fold it down are a nice metallic button on the bench, on the captains chairs it's a big black plastic lever
- the cupholder on the floor with the captains chairs is way too big and looks cheap
- the space between the captains chairs is very thin and not easy to get through

That all said, I went with captains chairs. Because Tartufo.

Appreciate 3
      10-11-2019, 04:58 PM   #19
Wild Blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefflikescars View Post
I really struggled with the bench vs captains chairs decision. Seems a no brainer to do the bench because
- another seat
- they fold flat for loading (looks like captains chairs just move forward)
- the controls to fold it down are a nice metallic button on the bench, on the captains chairs it's a big black plastic lever
- the cupholder on the floor with the captains chairs is way too big and looks cheap
- the space between the captains chairs is very thin and not easy to get through

That all said, I went with captains chairs. Because Tartufo.

LOL. For me, I'm going with captain's chairs, because it's all about my 2 kids in the back. No need for 3rd row. No need for center seat. Want the kids comfy in their captain's chairs, nice separation between the two.
Appreciate 1
      10-11-2019, 06:36 PM   #20
OtisX7
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X7 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
LOL. For me, I'm going with captain's chairs, because it's all about my 2 kids in the back. No need for 3rd row. No need for center seat. Want the kids comfy in their captain's chairs, nice separation between the two.
i have three kids. In retrospect, a bench would have been a lot better for me. But I just bought off the showroom floor, and this is what it had. And hey, it looks great!
      10-11-2019, 07:49 PM   #21
MB21
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X7 M5.0i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYEIL View Post
Quote:

Here's one the salesman had sent me.
[IMG]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...103ead6f_k.jpg[/IMG]
Here I think is more accurate color
Two images on the console and one on the back door
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2019, 10:54 AM   #22
LittleJoe
Major
Rep
Drives: 2023 EQS 580 SUV

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB21 View Post