E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > New Car waxing

01-07-2006, 05:53 AM   #1
blazersk
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e90 330i jet black

New Car waxing

Hi all,

Im getting my jet black 330i in February and it will be pretty cold here.
Id like to order some Zaino stuff online, but I really dont know what to order and when to start waxing. Please help me. Thank you
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2006, 09:11 AM   #2
bimmernotbeamer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: N/A

At the minimum you should get Z2Pro and ZFX. Z2Pro is the sealant (aka Wax), and ZFX is mixed into the Z2Pro to make it bond to the paint when you apply it.

If you want extra stuff, like quick detailer sprays, car washes, etc, then I'd recommend also getting other Zaino products like Z6 (QD), Z7 (Car Wash) and Z8 (Spray Sealant). If you have swirl marks that you want to remove, then ZPC will be another good buy. If you're getting leather then Z9 (Leather cleaner) and Z10 (leather conditioner) are also good products to consider.

For more information on detailing and how to apply Zaino, see the 'Detailing 101' article stickied at the top of this forum.
Appreciate 0