BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos Detailing Gurus... Enter!

07-26-2019, 10:32 AM   #1
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Exclamation Detailing Gurus... Enter!

So I've been a diehard Meguiar's fan for over 20yrs! I've used damn near everything they offer. And still have plenty of their products. But I have been using a particular product from Turtle Wax that is a "complete game changer"! I am talking a spray detailer that goes on effortlessly, and needs no cure time that rivals Ceramic Coating!
A local Detail friend of mine brought it to my attention. He's detailed all sorts of Exotics and applied Ceramic Coating regularly. But he swears by this stuff. Which caused ne6to investigate it more and buy so e for myself.
After using it for several weeks now, I am completely sold and will never go back to anything else... I'll let this video explain. And feel free to search up the dozens of other reviews where it crushes the competition costing twice as as much if not more.

When we picked up my wife's X5 recently, I did I complete lay bar on it and applied a generous amount of this Turtle Wax ICE Seal and Shine. It's been over 3 weeks and a few car washes. Water still beads off like a MF!!!
natahoa252.00
Rmtt8206.00
Soul_Glo13284.00
      07-26-2019, 10:49 AM   #2
natahoa
Retired soccer mom
United_States
Rep
Drives: x5 40i 2019

Garage List
I used that also. Had a hard time getting it on amazon. My original order never shipped, then they had it as an add-on item for less than $5 so I got two.

I used at least half of one bottle on my car. It also worked great on the windows - the car guys hybrid wax was a nightmare on the windows.

This week we are on a long trip and I was able to wash my car earlier this week, but not since then (been too busy). I might try a car wash on the way home to get the bug debris off, but it isn’t horrible at the moment.

My car is mineral white, so I’m trying to prevent staining.

I’m a newbie to these products, but I definitely like this one!
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2019, 11:18 AM   #3
BigJack75
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 Dream Car

You need to include the complete name in your description. The video doesn't work for me. Would like to check this product out.
      07-26-2019, 11:39 AM   #4
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Here is a Pic of both products that I've tried and VERY pleased with:

Appreciate 0
      07-27-2019, 06:29 PM   #5
FatRear08
Major
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

If anyone is familiar with Zaino products, would this be a similar product to the Z8 spray?
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2019, 09:23 AM   #6
allinon72
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20' M2C, 23' X1

Ice Seal and Shine is legit - I used it on my Raptor and I'm extremely impressed. The truck stays cleaner longer and it is way easier to dry. If you live in the midwest, you can get it at Menards.
Appreciate 0