BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum What color trim is this?

12-14-2019, 03:50 PM   #1
kwilks
Rep
Drives: Alpina B7 - Jeep JL

What color trim is this?

?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-14-2019, 05:01 PM   #2
toddwalton
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X7 - 2024 G26

Individual Fine Wood Ash Grain is what it looks like to me. It’s an extra $1000.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2019, 06:11 PM   #3
kwilks
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddwalton View Post
Individual Fine Wood Ash Grain is what it looks like to me. It’s an extra $1000.
Quote:
Individual Fine Wood Ash Grain is what it looks like to me. It's an extra $1000.
Anyone have opinions of the Fine Wood Ash Grain with the Ivory/Blue. It's tough to find photos of the Ash Grain and the ones I saw looked all over the board with respect to color based on the lighting of the photo. It was hard tell if it was brownish tan or more grey. I'm assuming it is gloss and not matte.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2019, 10:39 PM   #4
Screwly
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW x7 Ford 250 superduty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilks View Post
Quote:
Individual Fine Wood Ash Grain is what it looks like to me. It's an extra $1000.
Quote:
Anyone have opinions of the Fine Wood Ash Grain with the Ivory/Blue. It's tough to find photos of the Ash Grain and the ones I saw looked all over the board with respect to color based on the lighting of the photo. It was hard tell if it was brownish tan or more grey. I'm assuming it is gloss and not matte.
I ordered that combo and it should be in soon. If nobody responds I can post a couple of pics.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2019, 10:58 PM   #5
toddwalton
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X7 - 2024 G26

Quote:
The very first X7's that hit the press had the blue/white interior with the ash grain, YouTube is full of them:

Appreciate 0
      12-14-2019, 11:19 PM   #6
760Lifan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 4xe Summit R & Trailhawk

Quote:
Anyone have opinions of the Fine Wood Ash Grain with the Ivory/Blue.
As toddwalton mentioned, this is actually BMW's 'press-kit configuration' they showed off basically everywhere when the X7 launched.

I doubt they would have done so if it wouldn't be a matching combo.
Gone: 2020 X7 M50i, Mineral White, Ivory White Full Merino, Piano Black Trim, Cold Weather, Dynamic Handling, Driving Assistance, Luxury Seating, Executive, 22" Y-Spoke Orbit Grey Wheels Style 758i, Space Saver Spare, Trailer Hitch, Leather Dash, Ambient Air, Bowers & Wilkins, Rear Entertainment, Night Vision, Extended Shadowline, Alcantara Headliner in Upholstery Color.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2019, 03:55 PM   #7
kwilks
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 760Lifan View Post
Quote:
Anyone have opinions of the Fine Wood Ash Grain with the Ivory/Blue.
As toddwalton mentioned, this is actually BMW's 'press-kit configuration' they showed off basically everywhere when the X7 launched.

I doubt they would have done so if it wouldn't be a matching combo.
Thanks all. The Ash color is tough to judge from photos. What other trim do you think goes well with the ivory blue?
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2019, 04:11 PM   #8
760Lifan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 4xe Summit R & Trailhawk

Quote:
Thanks all. The Ash color is tough to judge from photos. What other trim do you think goes well with the ivory blue?
I also like the 4LM Fineline Black Wood. That's actually a no charge option. I saw a video that had it and looked great:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAeQhllJSz4&t=256s

I picked the piano but I went with the ivory without the blue.
Gone: 2020 X7 M50i, Mineral White, Ivory White Full Merino, Piano Black Trim, Cold Weather, Dynamic Handling, Driving Assistance, Luxury Seating, Executive, 22" Y-Spoke Orbit Grey Wheels Style 758i, Space Saver Spare, Trailer Hitch, Leather Dash, Ambient Air, Bowers & Wilkins, Rear Entertainment, Night Vision, Extended Shadowline, Alcantara Headliner in Upholstery Color.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2019, 09:33 AM   #9
aas5
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Personally I think I want more of a contrast in the interior. It looks too light with the white and blue combo. I know others here have ordered the same combo and like it. It’s a personal choice.
Sold: 2020 X7 M50 White Mineral with Ivory & Blue, 2017 X6M Long Beach Blue with Mugello Red, 2014 X6M Monte Carlo Blue with Mugello Red, 2011 X6 5.0 Black on Black, 2008 E350 4Matic Silver, 2006 Infiniti M45 Diamond Graphite
Appreciate 0