BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum Any price deals in the Midwest?

01-09-2024, 11:40 PM   #1
Joemac8
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X7 40i

Any price deals in the Midwest?

I own a 2019 X7 40i. I do mostly highway driving, putting on 62,000 in the 4 1/2 years I have owned it. Since I am an old man, I use Old Man driving mode. Over the life of the car, I have averaged 23.5 mpg

I ordered the car with:
Premium Package
Driving Assistant Professional
Luxury Seating
Cold Weather Package
M Sport Brakes
Trailer Hitch
Space Saver Spare
Harmon Kardon Surround

This is my first BMW, having always owned Suburbans. This will be paid off in August and I will be looking to trade it for another X7 40i or even possibly move to MB GLS.

Since I am at the looking stage now, What X7 40i is closest to mine?
What equipment will get me close to what I have? I no longer need the trailer package, but really like the M Brakes.

I really use the Driver Assist Professional a lot. What is comparable to it?

Finally, are there any current "deals" or rebates or offers? Any Midwest dealer better with the price? I have dealt with Partick near Chicago and always feel that I am bothering when I ask a question. After I bought this vehicle, I never saw or heard from the salesman again. When I bought this one, I got -7% off MSRP.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2024, 06:46 AM   #2
blutob2
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joemac8 View Post
I own a 2019 X7 40i. I do mostly highway driving, putting on 62,000 in the 4 1/2 years I have owned it. Since I am an old man, I use Old Man driving mode. Over the life of the car, I have averaged 23.5 mpg

I ordered the car with:
Premium Package
Luxury Seating
Cold Weather Package
M Sport Brakes
Trailer Hitch
Space Saver Spare
Harmon Kardon Surround

This is my first BMW, having always owned Suburbans. This will be paid off in August and I will be looking to trade it for another X7 40i or even possibly move to MB GLS.

What equipment will get me close to what I have? I no longer need the trailer package, but really like the M Brakes.

Finally, are there any current "deals" or rebates or offers? Any Midwest dealer better with the price? I have dealt with Partick near Chicago and always feel that I am bothering when I ask a question. After I bought this vehicle, I never saw or heard from the salesman again. When I bought this one, I got -7% off MSRP.
I've got a good salesman in St Louis if that's close to you.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2024, 12:05 PM   #3
Joemac8
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by blutob2 View Post
I've got a good salesman in St Louis if that's close to you.
I'm near Shitcago. I frequently drive through Madison WI as well
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2024, 07:54 AM   #4
Jhalf
Private
Rep
Drives: 08 335i e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joemac8 View Post

I ordered the car with:
Premium Package
Luxury Seating
Cold Weather Package
M Sport Brakes
Trailer Hitch
Space Saver Spare
Harmon Kardon Surround

Very similar options available now, except 2024 + driving pro package give you highway assist/driving assist plus, which is totally hands free on most highways. No longer have to hold the wheel. Msport brakes will probably only come with MSport Professional package which is an add on to the regular Msport package.

The Premium/Executive package choice still lives on.

Don't even know if I saw any x7's on lots while I was looking with the base hifi stereo. Everything either had H&K or B&W. I opted for B&W.

I bought a 25 day old lot car for 8.1% off MSRP. Probably could have gotten 9, but anything beyond that would have been beyond my skillset.
Appreciate 0