BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum Issue with Android Auto and Amazon Music

08-06-2021, 03:00 PM   #1
760Lifan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 4xe Summit R & Trailhawk

Issue with Android Auto and Amazon Music

Hi there!

For about a week now, I'm having a problem with my amazon Music via Android Auto. When I open the App, there is a round "Play"-button in the middle lower section. So far, I always pressed the "Back"-button in the top left corner of the App and it showed my music content on the screen.

Now, all I get is a little square box, saying "no items".

Is anybody else experiencing this and knows how to fix it?
There is another tiny button with some bars on that screen and when I click on there, I can listen to the music but only if I launch it manually off the phone with is a huge hassle....

Thanks!
Gone: 2020 X7 M50i, Mineral White, Ivory White Full Merino, Piano Black Trim, Cold Weather, Dynamic Handling, Driving Assistance, Luxury Seating, Executive, 22" Y-Spoke Orbit Grey Wheels Style 758i, Space Saver Spare, Trailer Hitch, Leather Dash, Ambient Air, Bowers & Wilkins, Rear Entertainment, Night Vision, Extended Shadowline, Alcantara Headliner in Upholstery Color.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2021, 09:14 PM   #2
760Lifan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 4xe Summit R & Trailhawk

Update:

It seems that there was some kind of update a few days ago because although I did not change any settings, it's working again and if I'm not mistaken, it was the day where there was some android auto update scheduled so maybe that did the trick. The user surface for Amazon Music looks a bit different, too.
Gone: 2020 X7 M50i, Mineral White, Ivory White Full Merino, Piano Black Trim, Cold Weather, Dynamic Handling, Driving Assistance, Luxury Seating, Executive, 22" Y-Spoke Orbit Grey Wheels Style 758i, Space Saver Spare, Trailer Hitch, Leather Dash, Ambient Air, Bowers & Wilkins, Rear Entertainment, Night Vision, Extended Shadowline, Alcantara Headliner in Upholstery Color.
Appreciate 0