BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum I've heard it all. Why I'm still pumped to get our "half-cooked," "ugly" MY23 40i!

09-03-2022, 06:16 PM   #1
Married_to_a_BFD
Rep
Drives: '15 Sienna; '23 X7 40i ordered

I've heard it all. Why I'm still pumped to get our "half-cooked," "ugly" MY23 40i!

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
I've been tracking this forum pretty obsessively since my wife and I decided to make the X7 our first luxury car purchase, replacing our 2015 Toyota Sienna minivan.

A lot of the information in these threads has made me think, but it's all been helpful and ensured that our going through with the purchase is fully informed.

A couple things for context and full disclosure - our minivan has just over 95K miles. We don't want it to hit 100K miles before trying to trade it in, so we're committed to replacing it before year's end. Also, we've never purchased a luxury brand before. Still, while any of the various options we considered (Lincoln Aviator or Navigator, Volvo XC90, Audi Q7, and others) are substantial upgrades, we're not just taken in by the BMW mystique. This was a thoughtful decision about what we wanted/needed in our next family car. It's a major purchase (though, blessedly, well within our budget), so we debated for several months. Anyway, here's where we landed on some of the top reasons many folks on these threads would have told us to stay away from this car...

Ugly front facia - Outside of being a matter of personal preference, I've never understood the seemingly overwrought descriptions of the car as "ugly." I love the slim look of the upper portion of the split headlights. It's a great signature for the X7 that distinguishes it from the X5. I'm glad the grill remained a manageable size and seems very proportional to the vehicle. The bottom half of the front facia is a head-turner that, again, distinguishes it from other vehicles on the road. And to my eyes, it looks more put together and polished, than the bottom half of the front facia of the pre-LCI (see pics in this thread.) And the minor updates to the rear end are an obvious upgrade. I completely understand why some people might prefer the more traditional look of the pre-LCI, but calling it "ugly" has always been laughable to me. There's a bit of piling on about the car's looks, which is most evident in the recent comments on Car & Driver's "Weird New Face" review. It's easy to knock it because it's so different, especially when it seems like everyone else is bashing it. Makes it tough to be the guy that says, "Um, I kinda like it?" lol. And yeah, seeing it in person, it's a beauty.

Tech is half-cooked - I get this one and my wife and I discussed it quite a bit. (Lots of good points in this thread) Considering our preference to get a new car before our old car hits 100K miles, we really preferred not to wait until April. Besides that, while many of the driver-assist features are valuable (adaptive cruise control, traffic jam assist, parking assist, all the safety features, etc.), the important ones are all in the current version. Hands-free driving at high speeds just isn't important to us. There are also some good videos out there about the dangers of relying on drive-assist at high speeds and the false comfort it can provide. (E.g., this deep dive into the current generation of self-driving tech generally and Cadillac's super-cruise system specifically, shows a pretty scary situation at 12:28 during the test drive where the car attempted to change lanes into a lane that another car two lanes away was also trying to get into and the driver had to take over). It's also pretty limited in utility - only approved highways with clear lane markers. As far as waiting till April, I worry that supply chain issues could pop up again at anytime, and it doesn't make much sense to wait eight months to get the extra tech features at risk of having to go without some standard features or preferred options due to supply chain issues creeping up to the X7 (e.g., heated and ventilated, massaging leather seats <-- every one of these words represent a must-have for us!). For now it looks like all features are a Go on the X7 (knocking on wood). Waiting feels risky. Still, I'm so happy we're going into this eyes wide open thanks to this forum, and I wish BMW had been more forthcoming on the issue. More information is always good.

Infotainment screen is (a) plopped on the dash and (b) difficult to navigate - The wide screen iDrive8 was for me a big reason for getting the MY23 and not a dealer-stock MY22 (which was still a good option a couple months ago). I'd be worried that in 5-8 years (the length of time we're likely to keep this car), the pre-LCI infotainment screen will look a little dated. The screens makes the interior feel a lot more current than the pre-LCI. As to it being difficult to navigate, look, all new infotainment systems present a learning curve and physical buttons are going away across the industry. Would I prefer physical buttons for the AC? Absolutely. It's just one quirk we'll get used to (and I'm optimistic the automatic climate control will make that irrelevant).

Cramped 3rd row (admittedly not much of a complaint for most people in this forum but a common one off the forum) - We sat back there. It's comfy (luxurious even, compared to the after-thought of a third row in the Aviator) and big enough for kids and short trips for adults shorter than 6 feet tall. If we wanted a third row that was comfy for adults for long trips, we'd have stuck with a minivan.

Our specs are below. Currently at "Production Begins" status with a 9-15-23 production date. Hoping to have it in our garage by the end of the month!

xDrive40i
Black Sapphire Metallic
21" Y-Spoke bi-color ferric grey wheels run-flat
Black Extended Merino Leather
Fineline Stripe Brown High Gloss Wood
Executive Package
Driving Assistance Pro Package
Climate Comfort Package
Parking Assistance Package
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner (added after order based on discussions in this forum!)
Second-Row Captain's Chairs

Thanks to all for helping me get comfortable with our decision!
Appreciate 6
SkiMike16.50
wtwo317945.00
sahajesh2294.00
Brigitte484.50
      09-03-2022, 06:49 PM   #2
Brigitte
Major
Rep
Drives: 2023 Mazda CX-9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Married_to_a_BFD View Post
I've been tracking this forum pretty obsessively since my wife and I decided to make the X7 our first luxury car purchase, replacing our 2015 Toyota Sienna minivan.

A lot of the information in these threads has made me think, but it's all been helpful and ensured that our going through with the purchase is fully informed.

A couple things for context and full disclosure - our minivan has just over 95K miles. We don't want it to hit 100K miles before trying to trade it in, so we're committed to replacing it before year's end. Also, we've never purchased a luxury brand before. Still, while any of the various options we considered (Lincoln Aviator or Navigator, Volvo XC90, Audi Q7, and others) are substantial upgrades, we're not just taken in by the BMW mystique. This was a thoughtful decision about what we wanted/needed in our next family car. It's a major purchase (though, blessedly, well within our budget), so we debated for several months. Anyway, here's where we landed on some of the top reasons many folks on these threads would have told us to stay away from this car...

Ugly front facia - Outside of being a matter of personal preference, I've never understood the seemingly overwrought descriptions of the car as "ugly." I love the slim look of the upper portion of the split headlights. It's a great signature for the X7 that distinguishes it from the X5. I'm glad the grill remained a manageable size and seems very proportional to the vehicle. The bottom half of the front facia is a head-turner that, again, distinguishes it from other vehicles on the road. And to my eyes, it looks more put together and polished, than the bottom half of the front facia of the pre-LCI (see pics in this thread.) And the minor updates to the rear end are an obvious upgrade. I completely understand why some people might prefer the more traditional look of the pre-LCI, but calling it "ugly" has always been laughable to me. There's a bit of piling on about the car's looks, which is most evident in the recent comments on Car & Driver's "Weird New Face" review. It's easy to knock it because it's so different, especially when it seems like everyone else is bashing it. Makes it tough to be the guy that says, "Um, I kinda like it?" lol. And yeah, seeing it in person, it's a beauty.

Tech is half-cooked - I get this one and my wife and I discussed it quite a bit. (Lots of good points in this thread) Considering our preference to get a new car before our old car hits 100K miles, we really preferred not to wait until April. Besides that, while many of the driver-assist features are valuable (adaptive cruise control, traffic jam assist, parking assist, all the safety features, etc.), the important ones are all in the current version. Hands-free driving at high speeds just isn't important to us. There are also some good videos out there about the dangers of relying on drive-assist at high speeds and the false comfort it can provide. (E.g., this deep dive into the current generation of self-driving tech generally and Cadillac's super-cruise system specifically, shows a pretty scary situation at 12:28 during the test drive where the car attempted to change lanes into a lane that another car two lanes away was also trying to get into and the driver had to take over). It's also pretty limited in utility - only approved highways with clear lane markers. As far as waiting till April, I worry that supply chain issues could pop up again at anytime, and it doesn't make much sense to wait eight months to get the extra tech features at risk of having to go without some standard features or preferred options due to supply chain issues creeping up to the X7 (e.g., heated and ventilated, massaging leather seats <-- every one of these words represent a must-have for us!). For now it looks like all features are a Go on the X7 (knocking on wood). Waiting feels risky. Still, I'm so happy we're going into this eyes wide open thanks to this forum, and I wish BMW had been more forthcoming on the issue. More information is always good.

Infotainment screen is (a) plopped on the dash and (b) difficult to navigate - The wide screen iDrive8 was for me a big reason for getting the MY23 and not a dealer-stock MY22 (which was still a good option a couple months ago). I'd be worried that in 5-8 years (the length of time we're likely to keep this car), the pre-LCI infotainment screen will look a little dated. The screens makes the interior feel a lot more current than the pre-LCI. As to it being difficult to navigate, look, all new infotainment systems present a learning curve and physical buttons are going away across the industry. Would I prefer physical buttons for the AC? Absolutely. It's just one quirk we'll get used to (and I'm optimistic the automatic climate control will make that irrelevant).

Cramped 3rd row (admittedly not much of a complaint for most people in this forum but a common one off the forum) - We sat back there. It's comfy (luxurious even, compared to the after-thought of a third row in the Aviator) and big enough for kids and short trips for adults shorter than 6 feet tall. If we wanted a third row that was comfy for adults for long trips, we'd have stuck with a minivan.

Our specs are below. Currently at "Production Begins" status with a 9-15-23 production date. Hoping to have it in our garage by the end of the month!

xDrive40i
Black Sapphire Metallic
Executive Package
Climate Comfort Package
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner (added after order based on discussions in this forum!)

This will be my first German car and my second luxury car with Infiniti Q45 being the first! All my life I have owned Ford cars and one semi-luxury car "Mercury".

So I'm taking my time to decide. I have researched Infiniti QX60...Lincoln Aviator...Lexus RX 450hl...and finally the Cadillac XT6. I think I'm narrowing my search to the BMW and the Cadillac. Believe it or not...the XT6 is loaded with advanced technology. It already has the hands-free driving system up to 81 mph...it also has auto parking assistance. I'm still undecided. I think I will decide when I test drive both.
Appreciate 2
      09-03-2022, 07:35 PM   #3
JHarb15
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X7 (Nissan Kicks)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Hoping you love your new X7. Ordered mine for basically every reason you have stated!
Appreciate 1
      09-03-2022, 09:15 PM   #4
crackerjack15
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 50e

Congrats! Your gonna love it! Just remember on all these car forums are enthusiasts who are pickier than the average buyer. Ugly is a strong word and I'm guilty of using it too. I prefer the pre-lci front end, but eh, everyone will get used to the split design. It's still a great vehicle. I've driven many of the luxury suv's and I think the BMW is one of the best. The driving dynamics are going to feel way different than a minivan, not to mention the overall quality jump in interior finish you are going to enjoy. I will say though that the minivan actually has the best layout for interior space and ease of entry/exit. But, since nobody makes a rear wheel drive based sporty derived minivan, I'll stick with the suv.
Appreciate 1
      09-03-2022, 09:34 PM   #5
Delrazdan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 22X540i (ArcGre), 24X760i CBM

Thanks for sharing your planning and thoughts. That is constructive

If people want to see ugly front end grille I draw your attention to Lexus 2023 rx350. But I am sure many will buy it despite that.
Appreciate 1
      09-03-2022, 09:35 PM   #6
Jennifer
Banned
Rep
Drives: X7

See how much negative feeling some folk have that you call this SUV ugly and its advanced technology half-cooked!!! Some people are just miserable!

This is a wonderful SUV! Congratulations!
Appreciate 2
      09-03-2022, 09:36 PM   #7
Bruce322
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X5, M6 Cab, X7

My family owned many BMWs since the E34 5 series back in 1990s. No car can be the best car in every aspect, but each BMW is a great package as a whole.

My x7 is at "waiting for carrier assignment" and will probably arrive next week. I remember when 2019 x7 came out, people were bashing hard on the big kidney grill and called it the ugliest BMW too. Now you saw many same people in the forum say the pre-lci is the most beautiful BMW in the lineup lol.

Don't worry about the tech and the rumors too much - Most tech are fads and nobody will mention them in a few years. If you like nice cars and can easily afford it, my advice is 100% to buy and to enjoy now.
Appreciate 1
      09-03-2022, 10:00 PM   #8
bimmerdiesel
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335d, G07 M50i, F26 X4

Garage List
2022 bmw X7 M50i  [0.00]
2016 BMW X4  [0.00]
2009 BMW 335D  [0.00]
OP - first of all congratulations on your order and I m sure you will enjoy it. I have been exclusively with Bmw for last 14yrs and enjoyed most of it. My cars have been very reliable and hope you have the same experience. If you plan to keep it beyond warranty, find some good local mechanics who can take care of your car.
I have been on this forum since 2009. One thing I have commonly seen is every time there is a new model or design, you will see words like ugly, design failure, epic fail, sales drop kind of comments. Believe it or not people didn't like new X7 when it was launched in 2019. Search for discussions on x5vsx6, x3vs x4, 335i vs 335d, e90 vs f30, turbo vs naturally aspirated. These are just some examples that I have followed or commented on and I m sure there more.
Appreciate 1
      09-03-2022, 11:06 PM   #9
SkiMike
Rep
Drives: BMW X7 40i

Garage List
2023 BMW X7  [0.00]
I've heard it all. Why I'm still pumped to get our "half-cooked," "ugly" MY23 40i!

Agree with your logic totally... nearly mirrored my decision-making process. I disagree with C&D. I think of the G07 LCI as having more of a "Great Personality" than a "Weird New Face" Keep in mind the same publication said the new iX had "cutting edge flair" and its design is much more controversial to my eye. I remember way back in the mists of time (about a year or so ago!) when the new G80/82 M3/M4 was revealed... Remember all the panicked hyperventilating? We're all gonna die! Now when I see one in person I think, "Wow, that's pretty bold, cool, amazing, etc." I think the wide screen iDrive 8 is a big change, but when I sit in the MY23 X7 I can appreciate what BMW was trying to do... make the cabin as airy as possible. Yes, the glass is a bit stark and utilitarian when turned off, but I remember the same negativity regarding flat-screen TVs and the elimination of iPhone home buttons. If iDrive 8 makes my drive more enjoyable, isn't that the point? My biggest reasons for getting this vehicle are its sublime engine and drivetrain, competent suspension, comfortable seats, ample cargo room, and sporty driving characteristics (for an SUV, ahem, SAV). I too am excited to take delivery!

Last edited by SkiMike; 09-04-2022 at 04:45 PM.. Reason: typos
Appreciate 2
      09-04-2022, 09:08 AM   #10
awesoM
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 i4 edrive35 2022 X7 M50

I think it is human nature that if we want something we will make whatever justification necessary to get it (material things that is) Having said that I picked up my 22 last month right off the truck and strongly considered the 23. I am the poster child for being a BMW fanboy, and have the number of units to back it up. IMO the 23 is an awesome vehicle. All cars have gremlins in them, just luck of the draw if you will if you get one with it, if it is under warranty then why worry, they will fix it. Most folks won't keep it long enough for the warranty to expire to sweat over it. I know I won't.

I chose the 22 because I am a little gun shy with my cars being in the shop. Given that this is our only vehicle for now, I wanted one that was hopefully more baked in. Of course luck of the draw I got one with a steering rack issue. Which goes to show you.. no matter the perceptions Murphy will prove you wrong.

I spoke to the GM for our dealer here and he admits that so far all the 23s have had some sort of issue, nuisances on the most part.

Buy what you want. Just justify it to yourself is all that matters. Because it is you in the cockpit and paying the note
94 325is/07 528i/08 X5 3.0/08 328i Conv/11 X5 35i Prem/12 X5 35d/12 335i Conv/15 328d/15 328GT/15 X3 28d #1/15 X3 28d #2/16 X3 35i/16 X5M/16 M4 Conv/17 330e/21 X5 45e - Arctic Grey/21 X5 45e - Alpine White /21 330e Xdrive/I4 e35
Appreciate 1
      09-04-2022, 01:26 PM   #11
Married_to_a_BFD
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delrazdan View Post
Thanks for sharing your planning and thoughts. That is constructive

If people want to see ugly front end grille I draw your attention to Lexus 2023 rx350. But I am sure many will buy it despite that.
Yes, I have opinions about the Lexus grille on this and other SUVs. It reminds me of the yip yips from Sesame Street! But when I see it on the road, I assume the buyer liked it, and now it's started to grow on me.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2022, 01:30 PM   #12
Married_to_a_BFD
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerjack15 View Post
Congrats! Your gonna love it! Just remember on all these car forums are enthusiasts who are pickier than the average buyer. Ugly is a strong word and I'm guilty of using it too. I prefer the pre-lci front end, but eh, everyone will get used to the split design. It's still a great vehicle. I've driven many of the luxury suv's and I think the BMW is one of the best. The driving dynamics are going to feel way different than a minivan, not to mention the overall quality jump in interior finish you are going to enjoy. I will say though that the minivan actually has the best layout for interior space and ease of entry/exit. But, since nobody makes a rear wheel drive based sporty derived minivan, I'll stick with the suv.
The minivan has served us very well. You really can't beat the roominess, seating layout, cargo space, etc. But our kids are older now, and we're ready to move on. And yeah, when I've test driven BMWs, the driving experience is on another level.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2022, 12:17 PM   #13
Brinkley77
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Cadillac SRX

Garage List
2024   [0.00]
BMW X7  [0.00]
Quote:

xDrive40i
Black Sapphire Metallic
Executive Package
Climate Comfort Package

That is perfectly said, and the same situation for us. We are choosing to wait till April; my husband would like the newer hardware, but I still think this is a fantastic option. I can't thank you enough for such a well-thought-out post it says pretty much everything my husband and I were thinking. I'm happy for you guys and totally stoked about your purchase. We had considered range rover, Merc, and escalade, and with the upgrades, this year and the easy drive and turning radius was a big plus for us. BMW has a great Rep, and the x7 fits the luxury for me and sportiness for him.

I hope everyone enjoys their new car. Question, Do you all name your vehicles, or is that just me?
Appreciate 3
      09-05-2022, 12:54 PM   #14
BMW5and7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: X7;X5;S-Class;Navigator

I second what Brinkley77 said. I just read your post Married_to_a_BFD, and I really appreciate the level of detail and most importantly, the constructive arguments your brought up for your specific situation in a productive/valuable manner. Well said. Also, thanks for tagging my thread and I am so glad that you have found it to have "Lots of good points", and am happy to see that it helped you to make a decision in one way for your specific situation, and also helped others to make a decision the other way around for their specific situation too, like Brinkley77 decided. Cars and techs are subjective, but facts are facts, and hence we all decide how to proceed based on what matters to us the most, and that's what you've done. The best thing we can do to never regret a decision is to have the full picture and know all the facts before making the decisions, which is exactly what you did and hence I applaud you for doing that, otherwise it is a human nature that we tend to convince ourselves that facts are incorrect once we hear things that we dislike or didn't know before we made a decision. Doing the research in advance is the right thing to do IMO.

I'd like to talk about 3rd row and space. As far as the third row being cramped, I really found it to be spacious when needed even for adults (acceptable). If the vehicle gets any longer or larger then it will lose it sportiness. And given that I even go for the extreme in terms of sportiness, as an Alpina XB7 driver, I would be disappointed if the vehicle gets any longer in the future, though this can be a possibility. I hope that if BMW ever decides to increase 3rd row or rear space when the next generation starts (7/2027), that they would offer both a long-wheel base just like range rover does now, and the standard wheel base which I personally prefer as the right balance. I really think the current X7 has the right balance between size and sportiness "almost at the edge". I bet that there are several owners who use the X7 as the daily drive as much as it's being used as a family SUV, hence, making it longer or larger might cause some daily-drivers to switch back to the X5 or perhaps GLS or Range Rover as an option. There is a market for what I refer to as (XL) SUV, which is the Yukon and Lincoln Navigator, or Escalade, but I found the ride quality on those to be poor compared to the X7, and the size to be a bit overwhelming for a daily drive. I still prefer the X7 for long trips than taking an "XL"-SUV if I can fit everything in the X7.

Last edited by BMW5and7; 09-05-2022 at 01:02 PM..
Appreciate 3
      09-05-2022, 01:43 PM   #15
Jennifer
Banned
Rep
Drives: X7

Quote:

xDrive40i
Black Sapphire Metallic
Executive Package
Climate Comfort Package

My half-cooked ugly X7 is scheduled for production today!
Appreciate 3
      09-05-2022, 04:36 PM   #16
JK479
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: I6-&gt; iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
Quote:

xDrive40i
Black Sapphire Metallic
Executive Package
Climate Comfort Package

My half-cooked ugly X7 is scheduled for production today!
Over cooked?

I think what gets most of us upset is they took a solid design and morphed it to match the 7 series. Lighting (illumination) hasn't improved- you can't decode laser lights that are no longer available.

If this is a step forward in BMW design- why did Hyundai beat bmw to it with the Santa Fe?

I was naturally going to trade my x5 for an x7. But on white- the new lights aren't working.
Appreciate 1
BMW5and71048.00
      09-05-2022, 06:15 PM   #17
Brinkley77
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Cadillac SRX

Garage List
2024   [0.00]
BMW X7  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigitte View Post
Quote:

xDrive40i
Black Sapphire Metallic
Executive Package
Climate Comfort Package

This will be my first German car and my second luxury car with Infiniti Q45 being the first! All my life I have owned Ford cars and one semi-luxury car "Mercury".

So I'm taking my time to decide. I have researched Infiniti QX60...Lincoln Aviator...Lexus RX 450hl...and finally the Cadillac XT6. I think I'm narrowing my search to the BMW and the Cadillac. Believe it or not...the XT6 is loaded with advanced technology. It already has the hands-free driving system up to 81 mph...it also has auto parking assistance. I'm still undecided. I think I will decide when I test drive both.
I currently own a Cadillac and love it, but the drive on the BMW was life-changing for me. I'm not a big fan of auto-driving features. I get car sick, so I like to have control, but my husband will use it. The turn radius on the BMW (dynamic handling package on the 40i and standard on the 60i) is a game changer for me. Good luck with your future car I'm sure you will love it!!!
Appreciate 3
      09-05-2022, 06:33 PM   #18
JJacksonIII
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW X7 M60i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK479 View Post
Over cooked?

I think what gets most of us upset is they took a solid design and morphed it to match the 7 series. Lighting (illumination) hasn't improved- you can't decode laser lights that are no longer available.

If this is a step forward in BMW design- why did Hyundai beat bmw to it with the Santa Fe?

I was naturally going to trade my x5 for an x7. But on white- the new lights aren't working.
Another original post...
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2022, 06:42 PM   #19
dmanb2b
Banned
Rep
Drives: G07, F97, F30, E90, E46, E30

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJacksonIII View Post
Another original post...
Seems original to me. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if it doesn't fit the agenda
Appreciate 1
BMW5and71048.00
      09-05-2022, 06:44 PM   #20
BMW5and7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: X7;X5;S-Class;Navigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanb2b View Post
Seems original to me. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if it doesn't fit the agenda
I second that!
Appreciate 1
dmanb2b2123.00
      09-05-2022, 06:55 PM   #21
JJacksonIII
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW X7 M60i

Quote:
Yep, entitled for sure. My point was that it's been beaten to death. "It's ugly and the head lights...." We get it. Say it again if you must, but it will be anything but an original complaint.
Appreciate 2
      09-05-2022, 07:06 PM   #22
dmanb2b
Banned
Rep
Drives: G07, F97, F30, E90, E46, E30

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJacksonIII View Post
Quote:
Yep, entitled for sure. My point was that it's been beaten to death. "It's ugly and the head lights...." We get it. Say it again if you must, but it will be anything but an original complaint.
Yes, entitled, and just as original as yet another post justifying the LCI update/design. Who cares.
Appreciate 1
BMW5and71048.00