BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X7 (G07) Forums X7 Members Classifieds Weathertech FloorLiners - All 3 Rows - 2023-2024 BMW X7 40i

03-17-2024, 12:11 PM   #1
xcfloyd
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5, X6, X5M, M2, M3, M4 Comp

Weathertech FloorLiners - All 3 Rows - 2023-2024 BMW X7 40i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Weathertech FloorLiners - All 3 Rows - for 2023 BMW X7 40i

Only used these for one season. Great condition. Comes in Weathertech box with attachment hooks. Message with questions.

In the quest for the most advanced concept in floor protection, the talented designers and engineers at WeatherTech have worked tirelessly to develop the most advanced floor protection available today!

DESCRIPTION: The WeatherTech FloorLiner accurately and completely lines the interior carpet giving "absolute interior protection"! The WeatherTech FloorLiner lines the interior carpet up the front, back and even up the sides of the 2023 BMW X7 40i’s footwell. Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit!

A patented High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface! Advanced surfacing creates channels that carry fluids and debris to a lower reservoir with further channeling to help minimize fluid movement while driving! Once fluids become trapped in the reservoir, away from shoes and clothing, they are easily removed from the WeatherTech FloorLiner over the door sill. No muss-no fuss!

WeatherTech, where Technology and All Weather Protection meet!

Rear FloorLiner
Over The Hump!
The rear FloorLiner incorporates many of the same design features as the front FloorLiner and (where offered) is manufactured from a proprietary custom blended TPO (thermopolyolefin) that is not only wear resistant, but also remains flexible under extreme temperatures. The Rear FloorLiner is either one piece or two piece depending on the vehicle application.

Attached Images

Last edited by xcfloyd; 04-22-2024 at 11:09 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2024, 11:09 AM   #2
xcfloyd
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5, X6, X5M, M2, M3, M4 Comp

Price drop to $95
Appreciate 0