BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum Fineline Stripe Brown High Gloss Trim - Anyone Have Photos?

03-23-2019, 04:34 PM   #1
toddwalton
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X7 - 2024 G26

Fineline Stripe Brown High Gloss Trim - Anyone Have Photos?

Hello! I am excited to become a member of the X7 community and participate with the rest of you. I feel like I know many of you having read hundreds of posts over the last two weeks learning about this awesome vehicle.

I'm currently the owner of an X5 and am about to order an X7 but I cannot decide on the right trim as the dealer has no samples and doesn't have an X7 on the lot with the trim that I think will be right.

Does anyone have a photo of Fineline Stripe Brown High Gloss trim? And do any of you think it's a good choice for a 40i with Cognac Leather?

Thanks!
Appreciate 1
Wild Blue3676.50
      03-23-2019, 04:45 PM   #2
OtisX7
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X7 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddwalton View Post
Hello! I am excited to become a member of the X7 community and participate with the rest of you. I feel like I know many of you having read hundreds of posts over the last two weeks learning about this awesome vehicle.

I'm currently the owner of an X5 and am about to order an X7 but I cannot decide on the right trim as the dealer has no samples and doesn't have an X7 on the lot with the trim that I think will be right.

Does anyone have a photo of Fineline Stripe Brown High Gloss trim? And do any of you think it's a good choice for a 40i with Cognac Leather?

Thanks!
Looks like a beautiful trim:

https://g05.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1552154
Appreciate 1
toddwalton1239.00
      03-23-2019, 05:01 PM   #3
toddwalton
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Thank you! Didn't realize the X5 had the same trim. I saw it on an X5 yesterday but it was called something different on the window sticker. I think it'll look great with Cognac as it has plenty of brown and black in it.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2019, 09:52 PM   #4
Wild Blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X7 M50i, 2004 330i w/ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddwalton View Post

Thanks!
Yes! I saw several X7's with this trim over the weekend, and it's absolutely beautiful with any of the leathers. Highly recommended.
And road trip journal to Denali and the Arctic Circle here in this thread!
Appreciate 1
toddwalton1239.00
      03-23-2019, 10:52 PM   #5
toddwalton
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
Yes! I saw several X7's with this trim over the weekend, and it's absolutely beautiful with any of the leathers. Highly recommended.
Thanks!
Appreciate 0