proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M4 GTS Discussions

08-02-2016, 12:56 PM   #23
jeff@autocouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: 2002 E53 X5 4.6is

Quote:
Originally Posted by te37 View Post
Guess your making a M4 into a GTS?
CheckCaptain usually buys the gts cars, so he can turn his normal cars into gts cars
Appreciate 1
bpcfp1.50
      08-02-2016, 01:19 PM   #24
te37
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 SS/SO 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@AUTOcouture View Post
CheckCaptain usually buys the gts cars, so he can turn his normal cars into gts cars
Wasn't saying he was a faker, couldn't find a build thread. I have purchased a lot of CSL parts in my day and spent enough money to have called it a CSL
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2016, 03:57 PM   #25
Checkcaptain
Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by te37 View Post
Wasn't saying he was a faker, couldn't find a build thread. I have purchased a lot of CSL parts in my day and spent enough money to have called it a CSL
At the end of the day it's the same price wise. But this way I can swap OEM GTS parts for higher quality parts performance wise, or just change paint scheme. If I would do this to an OEM GTS, it would loose value since it's not OEM anymore.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2016, 02:10 PM   #26
getBMWparts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbeast View Post
Sorry for not putting this in the General FS section but figured the GTS parts won't be there. Took my GTS for tints this afternoon and the morons parked it right on top of a cement block and cracked the orange under lip. Does anyone have some advice on where a new part can be purchased immediately? Thanks
PM me the last 7 of your VIN# - I'm reasonably certain we can pull some strings and get you one pretty quickly from BMW if you're a new GTS owner in need of a replacement lip. BMW actually has a few available here in the US but they're blocked at the moment. I believe we can get you one fast with your VIN# as proof of ownership.

Appreciate 0
      08-08-2016, 11:21 AM   #27
Jay-K
Brigadier General
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkcaptain View Post
At the end of the day it's the same price wise. But this way I can swap OEM GTS parts for higher quality parts performance wise, or just change paint scheme. If I would do this to an OEM GTS, it would loose value since it's not OEM anymore.
doing it right! GTS OEM always sounds good.