BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis | Handling

Closed Thread

10-27-2011, 01:07 PM   #1
ModBargains III
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i, 135i, E46 M3, 540i

**********s.com | STOPTECH Big Brake Kits for your E9X M3!

StopTech has been giving our BMW's some of the best bang for the buck big brake kits on the market for the last several years. With the latest constant growing in demand for these large rotors matched with forged aluminum alloy calipers, we've been doing our best to match that demand with a supply of not only just big brake kits, but OEM replacement rotors and pads as well.

Not only will StopTech shorten your stopping distance, they will allow for better brake modulation that significantly increase your ability to stop as hard or as soft as you need to, and allow you to run those brakes for longer and harder due to a very good ability to limit brake fade.

[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/zoom_img/Stoptech_Big_Brake_Kit_BMW_E46_M3_BL_1205237766.jp g[/IMG]

If you have any questions please call me direct at ************** Extension 8002 - Or ask for Jurrian

Once you've made the decision to go with StopTech, you'll need to choose which caliper color you would like, as well as which rotors you would like as well. Here are the listed options we have for StopTech:

Red - Black - Silver - Blue - Gold - Yellow

In order to match those calipers with something great, you'll need a great looking rotor as well. StopTech now offers you 5 options that are listed below that will set your ride off with the perfect set up for you. If it's on the street or on the track, there is a rotor for you that works well. StopTech also now offers an anti-corrosion gold zinc coating for all AERORotors. Gold zinc coating costs $70 per axle.

Slotted - Drilled - Plain - Slotted w/ Zinc - Drilled w/ Zinc

If you have any questions please call me direct at ************** Extension 8002 - Or ask for Jurrian

If you're a track guy who wants more stopping power and the ability to run harder and longer on your brakes, this is the right set up for you. If you're someone who daily drives who is looking for something that looks better on your car that will also allow you to have a caliper color the other guys might not have. Or if you're someone who just wants an upgrade just for kicks, StopTech offers an affordable, good looking, hard stopping, brake system that is perfect for you.

For more information about the StopTech Big Brake kits, or other available options from StopTech, please do not hesitate to contact me directly via PM, Email or call me direct at:

************** Extension 8002 - Jurrian
Jurrian************.com

Last edited by ModBargains III; 11-02-2011 at 11:42 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #2
ModBargains III
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i, 135i, E46 M3, 540i

Thanks for all your PM's gentlemen! Let me know if you have any further questions!