BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum Well, here it is my new 2020 X7 M50i! (Warning - Picture-heavy!!)

04-18-2022, 01:30 PM   #89
momofaro
Rep
Drives: BMW X7 xDrive 50i

Gorgeous. Great picks on the options.
Appreciate 1
760Lifan450.50
      04-25-2022, 04:20 PM   #90
Socom
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 535Xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonboz View Post
Gentleman and scholar! Looks good! I was poking around my folks X7 while waiting on mine. I was trying to see a way to hide the HDMI completely. Still fiddling with it.
Wait, with rear seat entertainment, you can also watch the same video on the front idrive screen with an hdmi device plugged in the back? how?
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2022, 04:22 PM   #91
Socom
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 535Xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 760Lifan View Post
Here are some additional pictures of my Amazon Fire Stick integration. I didn't just want to stick it in there and risk braking it off one day so after ordering some different adapters, cables and Velcro, I think I got it now.

The integration into the system is just flawless. As you can see, it gives you access to tons of media - even on the front screen. I now have Amazon Music (which I could not get because I have an Android phone - that would have to wait until we finally get Android Auto later this year) and direct access to my home-server through Plex - just to name a few. Of course, there is Sling-TV, Amazon Video, various sports-Apps and everything else you can get on a Fire-Stick.

The remote is located below the armrest, right above my Alexa.

Honestly, the RES-system is already worth getting just because of the HDMI-input - no matter if there is somebody sitting in the second row or not.

Wait, with rear seat entertainment, you can also watch the same video on the front idrive screen with an hdmi device plugged in the back? how?
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2022, 11:14 AM   #92
socialpro1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Audi, Bmw, Porsche

Gorgeous ride, congrats!
Appreciate 0