BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum BMW X7 Quotes, Pricing and Lease Rates Thread

01-31-2024, 03:20 PM   #2311
The5rivers
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21 M5C, 22 X3MC, 24 X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328_X5_X7 View Post
trying to decide whether to pull the trigger today on a custom 40i build going into production any minute with delivery March or April since we live in SoCal. The question is (and I know this is a bit of a crystal ball) but are February incentives typically better than January? The dealer is doing the maximum 1% markup on the interest rate and 6.29% is hard to swallow.
No way to tell if the following month will be better or worse, however, once you submit a credit app, that will lock you in at the current program for 60 days, so that if future programs do get better you can choose what you want to do at that point.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2024, 06:56 AM   #2312
EWL5
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 xDrive30i

Garage List
Quote:
trying to decide whether to pull the trigger today on a custom 40i build going into production any minute with delivery March or April since we live in SoCal. The question is (and I know this is a bit of a crystal ball) but are February incentives typically better than January? The dealer is doing the maximum 1% markup on the interest rate and 6.29% is hard to swallow.
Nobody knows but I just saw the Bank of America new car rate jump from 6.09 to 6.39 just this week!
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2024, 08:58 AM   #2313
Ducting
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2024 X7

Hey everyone, I'm new to this board and Figured I share my experience here in NJ.

We just purchased our 1st BMW, its a 2024 X7. The X7 was priced out with features at $90, 270. I was able to negotiate $3000 off sticker, plus an additional $1500 because I financed a few dollars from BMW. So in total I got $4500 off. (Total extra fees, not including TAX was about $800)

We ordered the car in end of Dec and it arrived on the lot on the 1/30/24, we closed on the 31st.

My sales rep told something about the EV market messing up the dealers monthly goal and that is why they gave me a discount of $2k, so they can meet their quota....

I was told I got a decent deal, but I honestly cant compare only because it our 1st BMW and we haven't bought a new car since 2019.
Appreciate 2
jp51.50
      02-05-2024, 04:38 PM   #2314
328_X5_X7
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X5, Tesla Model 3

I bit the bullet and placed the order on Friday. 40i in Carbon Black with Tartufo Extended Leather, DHP, M Sport, M Sport Prof, 5 zone, Parking assistant, Glass control and spare (since I plan on replacing with non run flats when the factory 21s need replacing). The anticipated production date is Feb 8 but is still in 112. Dealer thinks that Feb 8 is not going to happen since still in 112. Got 4500 off plus incentives. I know others have gotten more but I went to two different dealers. Both were offering 4500 and wouldn't budge.
Appreciate 1
      02-05-2024, 07:12 PM   #2315
Beamer87
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 535d, 2024 BMW X7 40i

Quote:
I bit the bullet and placed the order on Friday. 40i in Carbon Black with Tartufo Extended Leather, DHP, M Sport, M Sport Prof, 5 zone, Parking assistant, Glass control and spare (since I plan on replacing with non run flats when the factory 21s need replacing). The anticipated production date is Feb 8 but is still in 112. Dealer thinks that Feb 8 is not going to happen since still in 112. Got 4500 off plus incentives. I know others have gotten more but I went to two different dealers. Both were offering 4500 and wouldn't budge.
I would say if you feel good about what you got then it's a good deal. I got higher but some of my incentives not everyone can get (military) so mentioning them is cool and all but my discount was around yours as well $4257. Maybe I could have gotten more without Military but I was satisfied with my discount so didn't pester anymore. I also got a 40i in Tanzanite Blue II with Ivory White Extended Leather, M sport with the 913M's, M sport Pro w/ Blue calipers, Premium pkg, Climate comfort pkg, Parking Assist, Glass controls, Captain's Chairs, Spare, and trailer hitch. I ordered on Jan 20 and went into 150 last Thursday on Feb 1 With a ProdDate of 2024-02-15. I'm thinking that's the date it will be finished on the production line but not sure. I found that data by using the F12 feature in the browsers to check. I don't think you can check this data until it goes into 150 status though. Good luck and hopefully it will click into 150 soon.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2024, 03:13 PM   #2316
Lakelife
Rep
Drives: M50i & M550

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagox7 View Post
Several on the thread have suggested brokers are offering decent deals. I’ve never used one, though will look at them more closely in the future. Would be a good idea to search the forum for brokers and reach out to one or two.
Is this broker thing new or has this been going on a long time and I've just never heard of it?
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2024, 07:09 PM   #2317
chicagox7
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 Q7, 07 RDX, 23 X7 40i-soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakelife View Post
Is this broker thing new or has this been going on a long time and I've just never heard of it?
I was not familiar with it previous to reading about it in this forum. Others may be able to provide more information about that.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2024, 09:59 PM   #2318
LVBMW
Captain
Rep
Drives: '24 iX M60 '23 Tesla Model Y-P

Garage List
Quote:
I was not familiar with it previous to reading about it in this forum. Others may be able to provide more information about that.
Ongoing for quite a while I have found. I used one to get an amazing deal on an iX. Lease hackr forum is a good place to start.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2024, 09:17 PM   #2319
Finito84
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Finally we got my wife’s X7 a couple of days ago delivered to our office. We are both CPAs so we do not much time available this time of the year (tax season).

The MSRP price was $95k, the dealer discount was a little over 4% (the broker negotiated, other dealerships were not willing to give any discounts in our area - South Jersey) and we got $1k BMW loyalty/finance. We had to finance a little bit to get that $1k. The finance rate is 5.29% (same rate as Vanguard money market) so not too attractive. We got it from Open Road BMW (same dealer as my BMW x5 45e 2021) and same car broker that take care of our whole family, colleagues in our executive center and even some clients (highly recommended).

We got the allocation at the end of January (we build it and submitted to the broker around mid Dec 23) and it went pretty quickly in the BMW garage, from production status for two weeks, jumped to awaiting carrier and them two days later at the dealership.

From the first 48 hours, the feedback is the following:
My wife: 1) she was concerned about the size but with the exception of taking two spots her first morning at daycare, the car drives really well (like my x5). She comes from a sedan (Lexus ls460) . And 2) she loves that I saved the automatic parking from home so once she get to our driveway the car does all the maneuvers. She is super happy with her new car.
Myself: 1) Incredible how technology has changed in three years, big screen looks great (I thought I would miss the physical buttons, but the climate is relatively easy as always available at the bottom of screen). 2) I wish it had a 30-40 mile electric range so the preconditioning did not require starting the engine, and then, after driving it to the restaurant last night 3) not fully convinced on the “active comfort drive” might be that NJ has so many potholes and 4) the breaks are not as good as the m breaks on my x5 plus probably much heavier, I had to slam the breaks three times on my way there as not used to it.

I will be reading the posts here as I have a lot of questions (I.e. wife told me that the car does the auto switch off when at traffic light, or that stays on if she does not press start/stop while mine does automatically when I leave, etc.) and currently working on the garage doors. Really grateful for this site and all the help/assistance/feedback received over the years.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2024, 06:52 AM   #2320
EWL5
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 xDrive30i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finito84 View Post
Finally we got my wife’s X7 a couple of days ago delivered to our office. We are both CPAs so we do not much time available this time of the year (tax season).

The MSRP price was $95k, the dealer discount was a little over 4% (the broker negotiated, other dealerships were not willing to give any discounts in our area - South Jersey) and we got $1k BMW loyalty/finance. We had to finance a little bit to get that $1k. The finance rate is 5.29% (same rate as Vanguard money market) so not too attractive. We got it from Open Road BMW (same dealer as my BMW x5 45e 2021) and same car broker that take care of our whole family, colleagues in our executive center and even some clients (highly recommended).

We got the allocation at the end of January (we build it and submitted to the broker around mid Dec 23) and it went pretty quickly in the BMW garage, from production status for two weeks, jumped to awaiting carrier and them two days later at the dealership.

From the first 48 hours, the feedback is the following:
My wife: 1) she was concerned about the size but with the exception of taking two spots her first morning at daycare, the car drives really well (like my x5). She comes from a sedan (Lexus ls460) . And 2) she loves that I saved the automatic parking from home so once she get to our driveway the car does all the maneuvers. She is super happy with her new car.
Myself: 1) Incredible how technology has changed in three years, big screen looks great (I thought I would miss the physical buttons, but the climate is relatively easy as always available at the bottom of screen). 2) I wish it had a 30-40 mile electric range so the preconditioning did not require starting the engine, and then, after driving it to the restaurant last night 3) not fully convinced on the “active comfort drive” might be that NJ has so many potholes and 4) the breaks are not as good as the m breaks on my x5 plus probably much heavier, I had to slam the breaks three times on my way there as not used to it.

I will be reading the posts here as I have a lot of questions (I.e. wife told me that the car does the auto switch off when at traffic light, or that stays on if she does not press start/stop while mine does automatically when I leave, etc.) and currently working on the garage doors. Really grateful for this site and all the help/assistance/feedback received over the years.
Congrats on the car and hope you have many years of enjoyment! I went to the Open Road dealer in Morristown a year and a half ago and they offered me $1k less than Carmax on the trade-in (which I was ok with) but $2k ADM on an X3. I ended up going somewhere else just to pay MSRP on my first BMW but it appears the "tri-state collusion" is still in effect! It's sad that you can only get 4% discount with a broker and folks on the West coast are getting 10% or better!
Appreciate 1
      02-27-2024, 05:38 PM   #2321
Lawdawg5132
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X7

Garage List
2024 BMW X7  [0.00]
Military discount

Hey everyone, new guy here. We have a build on order where the sticker is 95k. They got us down to 83k including the 4k military discount so from what I've read, it seams like a good deal.

They have one on the lot for 100k. It's more because of the dravit grey and leather seats. Our build is the Brooklyn grey which we like much better. However, they knocked 10k off the price plus the 4k military, getting us to 86k. This is more than our build but seems like a better deal. Not sure what to do...

One other thing. BMW says the military discount ends 3/1. Is this discount something usually continues every month or does it truly expire?

We have never owned a BMW so any input from the knowledgeable peeps would be appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2024, 06:51 PM   #2322
Phasers
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 X7 40i, 2024 X5 50e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawdawg5132 View Post
Hey everyone, new guy here. We have a build on order where the sticker is 95k. They got us down to 83k including the 4k military discount so from what I've read, it seams like a good deal.

They have one on the lot for 100k. It's more because of the dravit grey and leather seats. Our build is the Brooklyn grey which we like much better. However, they knocked 10k off the price plus the 4k military, getting us to 86k. This is more than our build but seems like a better deal. Not sure what to do...

One other thing. BMW says the military discount ends 3/1. Is this discount something usually continues every month or does it truly expire?

We have never owned a BMW so any input from the knowledgeable peeps would be appreciated.
Military technically expires every month and comes back the next month: https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offer...incentive.html

It never truly "goes away". The amount can (and does) change on occasion, but not very often. The last change was around October 2023 when it was increased to $4,000. Before that it was the same for all of 2023.

Regarding the deal / vehicle itself, I cannot answer for you as that is personal preference. Dravit Grey is a $1950 option. Does the vehicle have extended merino ($1950) or full merino ($4650)? I would personally not pay extra unless I was getting the full merino, but to be perfectly transparent I went with Sensafin on mine.

It would help if you could post the build sheet for each so we could help you weigh the pros and cons.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2024, 08:04 PM   #2323
chicagox7
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:

A second vote for the build sheets to offer opinions. At the end of the day, understand what the options are and what is important to you. Also, be aware of some of the ‘extras’ that some options provide.

For example- tow hitch comes with bigger brakes, larger radiator and other items that help with towing. None are noted or advertised. The third row climate package comes with its own AC unit and fan- that can help with keeping the car cool (warm).

Lots of threads on other options- beach or captains chairs, sensafin or leather, HK or BW…. etc.

There are other small things to consider. The spare is a huge bargain and could be helpful if the sidewall on the run flat fails (or if you switch to non-run flats). The tire size question is well debated here as well (I went with 21s for ease of maintenance and, supposedly, a better ride). 22’s and 23’s are hard to replace and winter/all seasons seem hard to come by- though many go through that effort (and it likely doesn’t feel like effort to them).

Also- how/where you drive is important. Traffic jam assist was a must for me. Park assist is a fun option for me- not one I’d insist others get (not 100% sure all the cameras come without it though and those I do use).
Appreciate 1
      02-28-2024, 04:53 PM   #2324
amet
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 BMW G80 M3 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedo380BMW View Post
I got mine last month here in NY with 4% off MSRP with 2.99% for 60mos. I've called a bunch of dealerships and no one came close to 8-9% discount. NJ was a bit lower but was not worth the travel. I spoke to the broker via email and he seemed legit and told me he can get me 8% off MSRP with 599 flat broker fee. Good deal, yes but didn't wanted to lose the promo rate and also using a broker just felt iffy at the time.
Which dealer did you purchase from? And was the broker located in NY?
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2024, 05:01 PM   #2325
Lawdawg5132
Rep

Garage List
2024 BMW X7  [0.00]
I don't have the build sheet with me but here are the following options on our build:
-Driver assistance pro
-Parking assistance
-M sport pro
-Climate package
-Premium package
-tow hitch
-Brooklyn grey/Silverstone Sensafin w/black 22 755m wheels

The sticker was just a little over 95k and they got it down to 83k including the 8k off and 4k with military. These are the options we really want and carefully chose for our build.

For the on the lot 100k X7 they took 10k plus 4k military is exactly the same except:
-Dravit gray
-Extended merino leather
-Glass controls
-21 754 wheels
We don't really want any of the included options, but it's not a deal breaker since it seems like a good price.

On a side note, the salesman told us the 755 22's come with all season tires, we later learned this wasn't the case and our build is already starting production. He said he is working on getting us the all season tires to switch. Very nice guy but doesn't seem knowledgeable about the vehicle.

So from what I've read this is a fair deal on both vehicles?
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2024, 06:39 PM   #2326
chicagox7
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

On the surface they both seem like good deals. The one on the lot will cost $3k more and effectively get you leather and a special color. The one on the lot also has the 21 inch AS wheels on it. It seems you ordered the 22’s- though wanted all seasons. The 22’s look nice- though the threads on here steered me clear based on the effort to find suitable replacements and winter tires (I prefer easy over style). The other thing to consider is leather vs sensation (a few threads on that). We went leather after trying both and research. We’re very happy with it (we do 1k+ mile road trips- so seat comfort was paramount to us). Those would be things I’d take into consideration in maybe leaning on them for the car on the floor. It also sounds like you ordered your car after doing research and tagged the important to you options. Tough decision and really a no lose situation based on the numbers.

I suspect the deals are there because 2025 models start production the first week of April. That will create issues for any 24’s on the floor. I’d probably lean hard on the floor model to see if they may come down a little more- only because of the wheels and leather (the color is cool, though, as with the wheels, not willing to pay extra for the cool color). If they are dead set on price- then either is good.
Appreciate 1
      02-28-2024, 07:30 PM   #2327
Lawdawg5132
Rep

Garage List
2024 BMW X7  [0.00]
Quote:
On the surface they both seem like good deals. The one on the lot will cost $3k more and effectively get you leather and a special color. The one on the lot also has the 21 inch AS wheels on it. It seems you ordered the 22’s- though wanted all seasons. The 22’s look nice- though the threads on here steered me clear based on the effort to find suitable replacements and winter tires (I prefer easy over style). The other thing to consider is leather vs sensation (a few threads on that). We went leather after trying both and research. We’re very happy with it (we do 1k+ mile road trips- so seat comfort was paramount to us). Those would be things I’d take into consideration in maybe leaning on them for the car on the floor. It also sounds like you ordered your car after doing research and tagged the important to you options. Tough decision and really a no lose situation based on the numbers.

I suspect the deals are there because 2025 models start production the first week of April. That will create issues for any 24’s on the floor. I’d probably lean hard on the floor model to see if they may come down a little more- only because of the wheels and leather (the color is cool, though, as with the wheels, not willing to pay extra for the cool color). If they are dead set on price- then either is good.
Makes sense and thanks for the input. Unfortunately, we ordered the black 22's with the understanding they came with all season tires. I've been reading about that issue and it is making me a bit leery about having them. I wish BMW offered a 21 black wheel.

We go back and forth on deciding. We just need to pull the trigger one way or the other. We do have a long trip planned in a few weeks and it would be nice to have the new BMW. There's no way our build will be ready before then.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2024, 07:57 PM   #2328
chicagox7
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Makes sense and thanks for the input. Unfortunately, we ordered the black 22's with the understanding they came with all season tires. I've been reading about that issue and it is making me a bit leery about having them. I wish BMW offered a 21 black wheel.

We go back and forth on deciding. We just need to pull the trigger one way or the other. We do have a long trip planned in a few weeks and it would be nice to have the new BMW. There's no way our build will be ready before then.
The long trip would put me over the top for the floor model. It may be worth asking for a bit more off to seal the deal. It would also prevent you from having to deal with the wheels. New wheels on the other would easily set you back the $3k difference.
Appreciate 1
      02-28-2024, 07:57 PM   #2329
smithf80
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 6MT

Garage List
2022 G20 330i  [9.00]
2018 F80 M3  [9.75]
I now have an abundance of X7 allocations available at varying dealers across the nation, so we're doing between 7-8% off depending on your location and what makes the most sense.

If anyone is looking for a quick and easy deal, feel free to PM or contact using the info in my signature. We've helped a lot of people on here get their cars.
      02-28-2024, 08:26 PM   #2330
Phasers
Captain
Rep

Quote:

IMO Lean a bit harder on the floor model, and ask for them to powdercoat the 21" wheels in black (should cost them around $100 per tire, don't pay this, make them throw it in).

I would tell them $85k + free powdercoating.
Appreciate 1
      03-01-2024, 01:37 PM   #2331
Bimmer07
Lieutenant
Armenia
Rep
Drives: G80

What would be a good lease deal (monthly payment) on a $92,600 msrp car with no money out of pocket. No driveoff no down.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2024, 02:16 PM   #2332
Phasers
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer07 View Post
What would be a good lease deal (monthly payment) on a $92,600 msrp car with no money out of pocket. No driveoff no down.
This varies based on your available incentives and whether you do MSDs or not.

Based on your location in your profile, I'd say a current very good deal would be $1400/month after tax with only the $1k loyalty/fleet incentive for a 36/10 lease and no MSDs. This is only paying first payment at signing.
Appreciate 0