BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum X7 Quirks and Irks

07-12-2019, 12:33 PM   #155
SAMJAD
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X7

to add to this... we got ours about three weeks ago and put about 900 miles on it. What I can't figure out is how to see the odometer while driving? The only time I see it is when I turn off the engine. While driving the map displays block the area where I typically see the odometer reading.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2019, 12:37 PM   #156
Missduvy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 19 X7, 18 M5, 16 F12, 12 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMJAD View Post
to add to this... we got ours about three weeks ago and put about 900 miles on it. What I can't figure out is how to see the odometer while driving? The only time I see it is when I turn off the engine. While driving the map displays block the area where I typically see the odometer reading.
Not certain Iím understanding exactly what youíre referring to. But the stalk on the left side of the steering wheel has two buttons on the end. The top one will scroll through all the options you can see on the instrument panel. Also, in the iDrive menu, you can change what appears in the center ó under Displays I believe.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2020, 12:32 AM   #157
CruiseControl
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X7 40iM

Maybe mine needs adjusting but when my mirrors are in the folded position one is not folded as much so they look a bit misaligned.
Appreciate 0