BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition Things that annoy you at the gym

05-25-2018, 07:28 AM   #1607
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bt12 View Post
No hate but You circuit train? Huh?
No I don't. But I still don't think I should care why you leave the equipment. You're just very welcome.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2018, 09:25 AM   #1608
gandapanda
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 18 M2 & 19 Sentra

Garage List
The usual crap:
- people not wiping machines
- people using benches and pin/cable machines as ass support while texting
- people not re-racking dumbells, plates, etc.
- guys putting their mouths on the faucets after brushing their teeth
- guys sitting bare balls and asses in the locker room benches
- guys struting bare balls and asses in the locker room
- guys starting conversations with me bare balls and asses in the locker room

My next house I'll have a dedicated workout area in the basement or garage.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2018, 10:47 AM   #1609
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gandapanda View Post
The usual crap:
- people not wiping machines
- people using benches and pin/cable machines as ass support while texting
- people not re-racking dumbells, plates, etc.
- guys putting their mouths on the faucets after brushing their teeth
- guys sitting bare balls and asses in the locker room benches
- guys struting bare balls and asses in the locker room
- guys starting conversations with me bare balls and asses in the locker room

My next house I'll have a dedicated workout area in the basement or garage.
Will bare balls and asses be dress code at this new basement gym of yours?
      05-25-2018, 01:45 PM   #1610
gandapanda
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 18 M2 & 19 Sentra

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Will bare balls and asses be dress code at this new basement gym of yours?
No way... imagine setting a dumbell on your junk because you weren't supporting yourself properly.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2018, 07:55 AM   #1611
Bt12
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5,2018 m2, 2018 x1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandapanda View Post
No way... imagine setting a dumbell on your junk because you weren't supporting yourself properly.
How does one actually do this?
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2018, 01:55 PM   #1612
PoorLurker
Custom User Title
No_Country
Rep
Drives: a bicycle

I still cannot believe guys sit bare bottom on the bench and then walk around barefoot.

I walk into the bathroom and see some bare feet sticking out of the bottom of a stall. yikes! That's freaking gross and I dont even think of myself as a germophobe.

I have recently been going to the gym at 4:30am and am quite shocked to see that these people, dedicated enough to gymat 4:30am, do not really show it physically, haha
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2018, 03:31 PM   #1613
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

SERIOUSLY...this chick is stalking me big time. she's keeps texting me. how do you block someone texts? she said she's crushing on me big time even tho I must have told her i'm married. is that the challenge these girls have nowadays...hitting on married men? I'm not gay fellows as I wish this shit happened when I was single but the fact that this 20 something year old is seriously stalking me creeps me out big time! again, how do I block her texts!!!!!!!! i'm not losing my house over this lol!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2018, 07:08 PM   #1614
HyeWarrior
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i DCT

Sue the gym lol. Get something out of this shit

Do you have an iPhone? Just click on the number, scroll down to the bottom and block caller
Appreciate 1
      05-26-2018, 08:12 PM   #1615
FlaPatsFan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
SERIOUSLY...this chick is stalking me big time. she's keeps texting me. how do you block someone texts? she said she's crushing on me big time even tho I must have told her i'm married. is that the challenge these girls have nowadays...hitting on married men? I'm not gay fellows as I wish this shit happened when I was single but the fact that this 20 something year old is seriously stalking me creeps me out big time! again, how do I block her texts!!!!!!!! i'm not losing my house over this lol!
Why/how does said 20yo stalker chic have your number to text you if you’re married????? 🤔
Appreciate 2
Hawkeye2069.50
      05-26-2018, 08:31 PM   #1616
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
Why/how does said 20yo stalker chic have your number to text you if you’re married????? ��
if you read back I mentioned that she knows one the staff members so that's how she got my info. anyhow, I figured how to block her # and her incoming texts. why couldn't this happen before I got married lol I talked to my buddy earlier this evening about this and he said that if you're single girls think there's no challenge. but if you're married they believe it's a challenge. I thought she was in her 20's because most of the girls there are in their 20's. she said she's in her early 30's but she said because I was checking her out she thought I was interested? don't all of us guys check girls out all the time?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2018, 11:23 PM   #1617
FlaPatsFan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i wagon

Quote:
if you read back I mentioned that she knows one the staff members so that's how she got my info. anyhow, I figured how to block her # and her incoming texts. why couldn't this happen before I got married lol I talked to my buddy earlier this evening about this and he said that if you're single girls think there's no challenge. but if you're married they believe it's a challenge. I thought she was in her 20's because most of the girls there are in their 20's. she said she's in her early 30's but she said because I was checking her out she thought I was interested? don't all of us guys check girls out all the time?
Ahhhh, sry didn’t see that post. But regardless that’s not cool of whoever gave out your number. You may have a violation of some privacy rights on that.

Delete, Block, Ignore....she will eventually give up and move on.

Problem solved....your welcome
Appreciate 1
      05-27-2018, 08:37 AM   #1618
Bt12
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Why does this chick even have your phone brah? Especially given you are married

Edit... I read above. Neva mind. Your wife ain’t going to be happy
Appreciate 1
      05-27-2018, 09:51 AM   #1619
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Your kids/wife don't have a bunny, right???
      05-27-2018, 02:25 PM   #1620
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Just bang her.

We only live once. Your kids will forgive you.
      05-27-2018, 03:04 PM   #1621
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

alright fellows. I'm at the gym this morning and I'm doing shoulder presses on the seated bench when I see from the mirror in front of me this pretty attractive brunette coming from behind looking at me as she's smiling grabs a pair of 15lb dumbells and sits on the next bench over. now mind you I have my Beats on so i'm just trying to be in my Beast Mode Zone. when from the mirror she looks at me and says something but of course I couldn't hear what she says so I take my headset off and say "sorry, what was that?" she says "it's Michelle!" now guys...she was smoking hot and super cute with her ridiculous Gym Shark attire (you know the one's i'm talking about) and i'm sitting there like fu....me.....and all I can say is "oh hey?!" she actually apologized to me and said she didn't mean to stalk me or creep on me but she said guys don't hit on me because of the way I look and they immediately think I already have a boyfriend. But when i saw you i was crushing big time all i could say to her was "thanks" so she said while getting up "hopefully I can just say hi to you but if you ever want a side chick, you know i'm down!" ugh!!! than she walks away. Bros.. seriously...that shit was crazy!
Appreciate 1
      05-28-2018, 10:35 AM   #1622
Bt12
Captain
Rep

Quote:
alright fellows. I'm at the gym this morning and I'm doing shoulder presses on the seated bench when I see from the mirror in front of me this pretty attractive brunette coming from behind looking at me as she's smiling grabs a pair of 15lb dumbells and sits on the next bench over. now mind you I have my Beats on so i'm just trying to be in my Beast Mode Zone. when from the mirror she looks at me and says something but of course I couldn't hear what she says so I take my headset off and say "sorry, what was that?" she says "it's Michelle!" now guys...she was smoking hot and super cute with her ridiculous Gym Shark attire (you know the one's i'm talking about) and i'm sitting there like fu....me.....and all I can say is "oh hey?!" she actually apologized to me and said she didn't mean to stalk me or creep on me but she said guys don't hit on me because of the way I look and they immediately think I already have a boyfriend. But when i saw you i was crushing big time all i could say to her was "thanks" so she said while getting up "hopefully I can just say hi to you but if you ever want a side chick, you know i'm down!" ugh!!! than she walks away. Bros.. seriously...that shit was crazy!
You rich huh? Is this like one of those gyms that have pros? Lol. Looking for sugar daddy.
Appreciate 1
      05-28-2018, 03:24 PM   #1623
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bt12 View Post
You rich huh? Is this like one of those gyms that have pros? Lol. Looking for sugar daddy.
No pros at this gym tho it is located in a better part of the community.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2018, 03:37 PM   #1624
Mingwan
Major
Rep
Drives: X1 Individual custom paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Carrots View Post
Not to make you paranoid, but mine were hella noisy when I popped my labrum

Its probably just your AC joint tho, unless theres any pain its likely just getting arthritic (my ortho says almost all lifters have some degree of AC dysfunction)
Yeah, there’s no pain, and popping has reduced since starting my rest period. Looking forward to hitting the weights tomorrow for sure though.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2018, 03:39 PM   #1625
Mingwan
Major
Rep

Quote:
alright fellows. I'm at the gym this morning and I'm doing shoulder presses on the seated bench when I see from the mirror in front of me this pretty attractive brunette coming from behind looking at me as she's smiling grabs a pair of 15lb dumbells and sits on the next bench over. now mind you I have my Beats....
Stopped reading after “beats.”

Bro, you have to post pics. That’s one of the 10 commandments of bro’ing.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2018, 03:44 PM   #1626
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingwan View Post
Stopped reading after “beats.”

Bro, you have to post pics. That’s one of the 10 commandments of bro’ing.
ah you must be one of those gym police you really care what people wear or what headphones they use...I love my BEATS as I can't hear mothereffer's grunting and screaming trying to bench press 100lbs and idiots dropping weight everywhere and that god awful music the gym seems to play. but if my BEATS bother you than you have some serious issues
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2018, 03:59 PM   #1627
Mingwan
Major
Rep

Quote:
ah you must be one of those gym police you really care what people wear or what headphones they use...I love my BEATS as I can't hear mothereffer's grunting and screaming trying to bench press 100lbs and idiots dropping weight everywhere and that god awful music the gym seems to play. but if my BEATS bother you than you have some serious issues
Bro, it was a joke...
Appreciate 1
      05-28-2018, 07:23 PM   #1628
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
As an audiophile and considering I make my living in the industry-

Beats are terrible headphones with shit quality.

Nothing to do with people wearing them or whatever, they're just legit terrible headphones people pay wayyyy too much for.