BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum BMW X7 Quotes, Pricing and Lease Rates Thread

09-29-2021, 07:22 AM   #1541
Phasers
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 X7 40i, 2024 X5 50e

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritInSF View Post
Hi All,

Any thoughts on this 36 month, 10k miles per year lease deal for a fully loaded 2022 X7 M50i?

I can't shift them on the money factor and want the Xpel and lease protection.

MSRP: $116,625
Selling price: $114,500
+full Xpel: $2,400
+lease return protection with Zurich: $1,599 (Not sure if BMW has a lease protection offering?)
Adjusted cap cost: $119, 362

Money factor: 0.00133
Residual: 53%, $61,811
Amount due at start: $3,279

Monthly payment incl. taxes: $1,998 per month
So basically less than 2% discount (1.83%) but they're marking up the Money Factor to compensate and adding a bunch of dealer-addons.

Run away.
Appreciate 2
      09-29-2021, 11:56 AM   #1542
BritInSF
Rep
Drives: e46 M3, e92 M3, G07 X7 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phasers View Post
So basically less than 2% discount (1.83%) but they're marking up the Money Factor to compensate and adding a bunch of dealer-addons.

Run away.
Are people getting more substantial discounts on the first wave of 2022 M50i models?

Most Bay Area dealers I've talked with don't have any allocations and some are marking M50i models ups.

I asked for the Xpel and lease end protection, btw.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2021, 01:18 PM   #1543
Angelo_GraysonMiniBMW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X3,2020 Land Cruiser

Never mind, I just looked up lease end protection. Just another warranty ripoff. https://www.leasemorecarforlessmoney...otection-plan/
Appreciate 1
      09-29-2021, 02:23 PM   #1544
XSnake
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 22 X5 45e, 18 X5 40e, 15 528

Garage List
2022 BMW X5 45e  [0.00]
I always have a couple of hundred of lease-end damage for all three cars. One I paid a couple of hundred to do the paint and dent on my 530. The last one - X5, I have BMW waived for me. The first time I paid for tire insurance and only had one tire that has used the insurance. Most of the time, you never get your money back.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2021, 09:26 AM   #1545
Jason
Administrator
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Updated with October residuals - no changes.
Subscribe to Bimmerpost Youtube Channel
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2021, 07:23 PM   #1546
StatenEye
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M F85

Garage List
2016 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2011 BMW X5M  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waz View Post
Dealer told me that the USAA military discount does NOT apply if I used BMW FS for a lease or to finance the X7. Does this sound right to you guys?
Surprised that BMW would not want me to finance with them no matter the discounts.
No one wants to be a lender in this market unless the loan is collateralized or the rate is adjustable. Prime is too low and hikes are imminent. 3 year forecast trends upward obviously therefore lenders need to be incentivized not borrowers. Investors are never really interested in debt pools with low rates and this is especially true during a time where imminent grown is expected. Firms are stacking equity on dips credit spreads are tight. Any bubble in the real estate market is going to change the landscape immensely. I'm thinking we're going to see a lot of "margin calls" on mortgages via PMI since the suburban market was so inflated, foreclosures to follow. It's going to be a great time to have cash 22 to 24.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2021, 11:02 AM   #1547
FLMSport
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X7

Angry What do I do ?

On September 9, 2021, I placed an order for a 2022 BMW X7 M50i through a broker named David Aviles. Even though David is a independent broker, all of his emails and conversations with me suggest that he is linked to the dealership, BMW of Catonsville. When placing the order with David Aviles, it was communicated on several occasions, both via phone call and text message, that I would be personally picking up my vehicle at the BMW South Carolina factory. During this time, I would also be able to attend the complimentary BMW Performance Center Experience. David Aviles summarized this process and added that he would need to overnight the lease agreement paperwork to my home address so that BMW could receive the purchase documentation two weeks prior to my pick up at the factory. Throughout the past month, I have contacted David Aviles several times through text message (all of this is documented and can be easily produced).
On 9/9/21, David Aviles provided me the “Vehicle Inquiry’ order form. On this pdf, I was given an Order Production # and with that number, I was able to track my vehicles production on the BMWUSA.com website. This gave me insight as to the progress of the vehicle and gave me a good idea of when the car would be completed.
Over the past two weeks, I have contacted David Aviles several times questioning why I have not received the lease agreement paperwork in the mail. Seeing the cars production status getting closer to completion, I became more worried that I would not get the paperwork in the mail in time in order to send it back to BMW two weeks prior to my pick up at the South Carolina factory.

David Aviles is now blatantly ignoring my text messages and phone calls. As of yesterday, 10/4/2021, the tracking shows that my vehicle was ‘dispatched from the factory’ and is in route to the dealership. I contacted BMW corporate today at 9:32am and spoke with Jasmine, who advised me that the BMW X7 M50i, has indeed, left the factory late last night and was en-route to BMW of Catonsville.

On October 5, 2021 at 11:14am ET, I placed an outbound call to David Lee, General Sales Manager at BMW of Catonsville. During this phone call, David Lee informed me that the vehicle order that was placed on 9/9/2021 by David Aviles was placed under David Aviles’ name and not under the customers name. David Lee could not provide justification for why this was done as placing a vehicle order in the name of the customer is generally normal sales practice. David Lee then went on to inform me that there had been a huge mistake and that my vehicle that I had ordered was accidentally sold to another customer by a different sales representative at BMW of Catonsville. David Lee stated that he took ownership of this mistake and that the only thing he could provide me is a brand new vehicle order; one that would require I wait until end of November to receive.

Over the past month, I have lied to and deceived by BMW of Catsonville. Just looking at their reviews online, I could quickly see that there has been similar occurrences with other customers. Having been promised a vehicle and now uncovering that I was being lied to all along has caused extreme stress and anxiety for me. Please help me! Where do I start with getting help?
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2021, 11:30 AM   #1548
640ibimmerguy
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 640i GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMSport View Post
On October 5, 2021 at 11:14am ET, I placed an outbound call to David Lee, General Sales Manager at BMW of Catonsville. During this phone call, David Lee informed me that the vehicle order that was placed on 9/9/2021 by David Aviles was placed under David Aviles’ name and not under the customers name. David Lee could not provide justification for why this was done as placing a vehicle order in the name of the customer is generally normal sales practice. David Lee then went on to inform me that there had been a huge mistake and that my vehicle that I had ordered was accidentally sold to another customer by a different sales representative at BMW of Catonsville. David Lee stated that he took ownership of this mistake and that the only thing he could provide me is a brand new vehicle order; one that would require I wait until end of November to receive.

Man this really sucks an d I'm sorry to hear about this.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2021, 11:36 AM   #1549
640ibimmerguy
Private
Rep

We just purchased a new 22' X7 from BMW of Chattanooga. Was going to order one locally and my wife found this one. It was built on 9-25 and we picked it up on 10-2.

We had an absolutely amazing experience. Landon was our salesman and Davd was the Sales mgr. Both were upfront, east to work with, had everything ready to go...great experience.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2021, 01:44 PM   #1550
Angelo_GraysonMiniBMW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 640ibimmerguy View Post
We just purchased a new 22' X7 from BMW of Chattanooga. Was going to order one locally and my wife found this one. It was built on 9-25 and we picked it up on 10-2.

We had an absolutely amazing experience. Landon was our salesman and Davd was the Sales mgr. Both were upfront, east to work with, had everything ready to go...great experience.
Was it the Mineral white one? Did you lease it and how’s the stereo? Post up some pics
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2021, 07:16 PM   #1551
malba2366
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3, X7

Quote:
On September 9, 2021, I placed an order for a 2022 BMW X7 M50i through a broker named David Aviles. Even though David is a independent broker, all of his emails and conversations with me suggest that he is linked to the dealership, BMW of Catonsville. When placing the order with David Aviles, it was communicated on several occasions, both via phone call and text message, that I would be personally picking up my vehicle at the BMW South Carolina factory. During this time, I would also be able to attend the complimentary BMW Performance Center Experience. David Aviles summarized this process and added that he would need to overnight the lease agreement paperwork to my home address so that BMW could receive the purchase documentation two weeks prior to my pick up at the factory. Throughout the past month, I have contacted David Aviles several times through text message (all of this is documented and can be easily produced).
On 9/9/21, David Aviles provided me the “Vehicle Inquiry’ order form. On this pdf, I was given an Order Production # and with that number, I was able to track my vehicles production on the BMWUSA.com website. This gave me insight as to the progress of the vehicle and gave me a good idea of when the car would be completed.
Over the past two weeks, I have contacted David Aviles several times questioning why I have not received the lease agreement paperwork in the mail. Seeing the cars production status getting closer to completion, I became more worried that I would not get the paperwork in the mail in time in order to send it back to BMW two weeks prior to my pick up at the South Carolina factory.

David Aviles is now blatantly ignoring my text messages and phone calls. As of yesterday, 10/4/2021, the tracking shows that my vehicle was ‘dispatched from the factory’ and is in route to the dealership. I contacted BMW corporate today at 9:32am and spoke with Jasmine, who advised me that the BMW X7 M50i, has indeed, left the factory late last night and was en-route to BMW of Catonsville.

Over the past month, I have lied to and deceived by BMW of Catsonville. Just looking at their reviews online, I could quickly see that there has been similar occurrences with other customers. Having been promised a vehicle and now uncovering that I was being lied to all along has caused extreme stress and anxiety for me. Please help me! Where do I start with getting help?

Looks like Mr.Avilles Works for that dealership from his linked in profile. In this environment probably best to deal with a local dealership and salesman or a local broker vs someone who posts on the internet claiming to be a broker.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2021, 07:50 PM   #1552
Angelo_GraysonMiniBMW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Make sure to add his name to google and yelp review to help others avoid him.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2021, 10:21 PM   #1553
dmanb2b
Banned
Rep
Drives: G07, F97, F30, E90, E46, E30

Quote:

Wow...this was Bimmerdavid.com correct? That's awful
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2021, 10:32 PM   #1554
waqiidepp
WaqiiDepp
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07%E2%80%99 328xi coupe, 12%E2

Are dealerships getting allocations for November yet ?
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2021, 10:39 PM   #1555
Patgilm
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: GT-R, X7 M50i, M340

Wow, that dealership is local to me and I tried numerous times to get in touch with David through email and calling the dealership and leaving a message. He never responded to me after numerous times calling and emailing and they are literally 20 minutes from my house. It would have been an easy sale but after ignoring all of my attempts to get in touch with him I went elsewhere back to the dealer that sold me my M340 and I am so glad I didn’t deal with David based on your experience.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2021, 09:24 AM   #1556
640ibimmerguy
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo1 View Post
Was it the Mineral white one? Did you lease it and how’s the stereo? Post up some pics
Yes! You're in Knoxville so not far, I'm on the other side of the state. Were you looking at that one too?
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2021, 10:45 AM   #1557
Angelo_GraysonMiniBMW
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 640ibimmerguy View Post
Yes! You're in Knoxville so not far, I'm on the other side of the state. Were you looking at that one too?
I was cruising Cargurus in case i found something better before i was locked in on my build and that one popped up. Congrats! How are you liking it? You ok with the base stereo? Mine will have it as well.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2021, 12:17 PM   #1558
640ibimmerguy
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo1 View Post
I was cruising Cargurus in case i found something better before i was locked in on my build and that one popped up. Congrats! How are you liking it? You ok with the base stereo? Mine will have it as well.
Its funny, I was about to order one that day b/c I was sick of looking. This one popped up about an hour before my appt to go order one. Its almost exactly what we would've ordered. I was going to order the executive package but this had premium.. I wanted the led roof lights but actually like the not having the glass controls...just a personal preference...not knocking anyone who has those.

So here's the deal on the stereo...I have the HK in my M550i, I wanted at least that so bad that I was willing to buy a used X7 M50i but they were the same price as the new ones. My wife didn't care at all about the M50i, she liked it but didn't want to spend the extra $15k just for the engine and stereo. So we decided to move forward and I would just have a new system installed eventually through BAV Audio (or whatever its called). I am very surprised at how good the base system sounds. No where near as bad as I was expecting. Its not HK but its not far off (In my opinion). If it had an equalizer that you could make additional adjustments it would be better but its pretty good. Was also told this system is made by HK, was told that from various people and may have even read that on this forum.
Appreciate 1
      10-08-2021, 12:22 AM   #1559
GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
Quote:
On September 9, 2021, I placed an order for a 2022 BMW X7 M50i through a broker named David Aviles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by malba2366 View Post
Looks like Mr.Avilles
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanb2b View Post
Wow...this was Bimmerdavid.com correct? That's awful
BMW David has a lot of unhappy customers as he's rolled through tons of dealerships over the years. I learned my lesson in 2011, but he just seemed to get more popular despite a lot of people having terrible experiences ...

My experience with him was similar: was super responsive until the order was in and then totally ghosted, screwed up the leasing documents so many times it must've cost his partner dealership $500 in overnight FedEx fees & that's not hyperbole; we had to have him resend the docs over 20 times. We'd have walked except it was for an ED & IM car and we already had our trip planned. We literally left not knowing if if we'd be able to pick up the car. BMW David was terrible.

Not sure how to get the word out to this forum other than to keep chiming in on tragic stories like this.
Appreciate 1
hersh671024.00
      10-08-2021, 10:08 AM   #1560
waqiidepp
WaqiiDepp
United_States
Rep

What does 112 status mean ?
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2021, 01:24 PM   #1561
Phasers
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 X7 40i, 2024 X5 50e

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqiidepp View Post
111 – Order Accepted at BMW AG
112 – Order Scheduled for Production
150 – Production Started

Basically you have a very short time to make changes before they start building it.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2021, 10:24 PM   #1562
waqiidepp
WaqiiDepp
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phasers View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by waqiidepp View Post
111 – Order Accepted at BMW AG
112 – Order Scheduled for Production
150 – Production Started

Basically you have a very short time to make changes before they start building it.
Thanks. Hoping for a November delivery
Appreciate 0