BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition Ski Vacation (all advice needed)

12-12-2015, 12:30 AM   #23
Sidewinderpb
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 340i xDrive 6mt

Sweet! Yeah it's a awesome place - especially with the live bands. By the way if you're looking to give fat biking a shot, shoot me a pm and I'll get you in touch with the old man. I'm sure he can work out a forum discount.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2015, 09:33 AM   #24
radiofrequency
Field Marshall
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 ZCP, 2021 M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDERDIE View Post
Colorado is great, Whistler is great. But for quality and variety you've gotta do Utah. 5 mountains within a 30 min drive from Salt Lake City, more a bit further.
This is true, you can get inexpensive lodgings in SLC and it's a quick drive to the resorts. Based on the length of your stay, i.e: how many days you will be renting equipment, you may want to visit these guys: https://www.levelninesports.com - their store is downtown SLC, I have to outfit my 4 children and myself and I started purchasing from them when they opened their first tiny store in SLC. Great guys, great service, and lowest prices anywhere. You may find that purchasing equipment outright is cheaper than renting. PS: Their prices are low, typically because you are purchasing new equipment that might be from 2012, 2013 or 2014 - I have no problem with this as I am not an Olympic class skier!

We've had about 5 feet of new snow in the last week, so you'd get some great skiing in here right about now, hope that this helps!
Appreciate 0