BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

04-06-2011, 05:44 AM   #23
JasonBMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3 AW

offsetts

Quote:
Originally Posted by medik13 View Post
Offsets please. Offsets vary greatly from e60 to e90. List the offsets to truly see if they will work!
DPE Dont release there offsets but they are close to this is what i was told and Brad knows abot these wheels and how aggressive they are on my car which is not far from perfect fitment on a 5 series

fronts 20x9 et 30-32
Rears 20x10 et 26-28

i can easily fit m3 oem wheels and tires both 18s and 19s without issues on rubbing and my DPE used to rubb until i did my last fender pull at max. so these very aggressive and if you use the right tires the offsetts

Remember these are a 3 piece and can be changed to customize your desire fitment by changing the rear or front lips. many different options on 3 piece. fellas. plus im runing 285/25 rears and you u use 295/30 your golden and dont need spacers and maximize the the rubber and protect the wheels

for comparison purposes, heres a pic of my car with m5 wheel which sits right below my fender with a gap but the 20s fills in that gap. unsure if that helps but an idea how aggressive the fitment is. since they are not disclosed they gave me a range which im assuming is conservative range. i was advise by them that 5mm spacers will help offer aggressive fitment for 5 series.
Attached Images

Last edited by JasonBMW; 04-06-2011 at 06:03 AM..
Appreciate 0