BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos Mercedes SLS Gullwing seen in the wild..

08-11-2010, 11:33 AM   #23
techlogik
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i Dravit Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylon View Post
Super expensive car in the #1 spot in the garage. Maybe, the big boss man himself? (or herself)
I'm thinking it is some high profile attorney. Maybe one of the groups of attorneys that do the 1800-Ask-Gary commercials. They just grabbed the naming rights of the Florida State Fairgrounds Amphitheater. It was just recently changed form the Ford Amphitheater to the 1-800-Ask-Gary Amphitheater...ridiculous.

I think this because one of the girls that did a commercial for them locally is a Tampa Bucs Cheerleader, and she works in the building, I believe for the law firm as a bagel fetcher.

So, I am thinking it is one of these high profile attorneys that is raking in $5M+ year with their 100M/yr law firm.

But who knows...you have to pay for certain parking spots in the building, the first 3 levels...this one is right when you enter the gate, you would run straight into the car if you didn't go left up the ramp.

Oh, and the car they guy have before this one was an SL65 AMG V12 Biturbo.

Chump change obviously for this guy. I've never seen the person either, they come/go during times I don't...like many people in the building.
Appreciate 0