F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > EU Sportline Suspension
Extreme Powerhouse

11-05-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
Sleepwalker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW F30 320d M-Sport

EU Sportline Suspension

These's alot of misleading information about the suspension on a EU Sportline.. I'm planning to buy H&R springs for my car. But I have no idea of what suspension I have.. H&R states that if you have sport suspension, the springs will lower less than what it would if you have non-sport suspension. I'm interested in the 30mm springs from H&R, But not if they dont lower my car 30mm... If you know what I mean.

My question is.. Does anyone know for a fact that EU Sportlines have sport suspension stock? Or have any idea where I can find out what my car got?

- Thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2013, 04:21 AM   #2
lmaleke
Second Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: shifting priorities for now...

You could be asking for a printout on the list of equipment came with your car from a dealer but you must provide them with your VIN
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2013, 07:10 AM   #3
oceanview
Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: 335i F31 RWD Autom.

Pakken inneholder blant annet M sportsfjæring som er senket med ti millimeter
In the text of Sportsline this is not mentioned. So in Standard there is no lower Suspension included in the Sportsline. But you could order that as a sotck Option. So ONLY with M Sportpakage or with Adaptive M Suspension or with ordered M Sportsuspension (704) the car will be lowerd 10mm.

When you have normal Suspension and you Change to H&R it will lower car by 30mm
When you have M Sportpakage, M Sportsuspension (704) or Adaptive M Suspension (2VF) and you Change to H&R it will lower car 20mm (as it is already 10mm below original)
From what I understand.
Appreciate 0