E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > 335i Performance Mod Sales Bonanza

11-02-2007, 05:38 PM   #23
Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_335i View Post
I thought he sold it to me and I sent him the money via paypal. Now he is telling me he sold it to someone else and I cannot reach him on his phone to request a refund. Paypal is telling me that the seller would either need to refund the payment or I would need to dispute it which is BS. I will keep you guys posted...
Wow, are you serious? That sucks man! Hope there was a mis-communication somewhere.

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2007, 11:37 PM   #24
doba_s
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: X7 l Cayenne l 997.2RS

i was thinking about it ... i so many adds like this one on e46 ... so be carefull ...
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2007, 12:31 AM   #25
MMakoto
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: lookin'

Quote:
I thought he sold it to me and I sent him the money via paypal. Now he is telling me he sold it to someone else and I cannot reach him on his phone to request a refund. Paypal is telling me that the seller would either need to refund the payment or I would need to dispute it which is BS. I will keep you guys posted...
when i called him, he said he sold the TT to some guy from vernon, NJ. is that you? hope he's just away for the weekend and good luck on getting your money back. next time we should ask these people to make up a bill of sales thingy w/ his driver license on it.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2007, 04:54 AM   #26
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Trust me, as long as you go thru paypal with your CC and not your bank account, you're protected. I've been through things like this before. Give him time, I'm sure he'll clear this all up.
      11-03-2007, 03:01 PM   #27
sd_335i
Private
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

I was being nice and sent him an echeck since he had a personal account (CC payment would require him to upgrade to premier). The echeck hasn't cleared yet and I have done what I could on my side to prevent it from clearing...and no paypal wont cancel the echeck! They said the seller would need to refund/decline it.
I am also hoping that he is away for the weekend as he seemed like a good guy and a car enthusiast when I talked to him. Let's see what happens...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
Trust me, as long as you go thru paypal with your CC and not your bank account, you're protected. I've been through things like this before. Give him time, I'm sure he'll clear this all up.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2007, 03:19 PM   #28
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Quote:
I was being nice and sent him an echeck since he had a personal account (CC payment would require him to upgrade to premier). The echeck hasn't cleared yet and I have done what I could on my side to prevent it from clearing...and no paypal wont cancel the echeck! They said the seller would need to refund/decline it.
I am also hoping that he is away for the weekend as he seemed like a good guy and a car enthusiast when I talked to him. Let's see what happens...
I'm purchasing the coilovers from him and he seemed very honest when we spoke. He was on his work computer, so he's probably just out for the weekend. Try on monday.
      11-03-2007, 03:28 PM   #29
Evo8MRto335I
Captain
Spain
Rep
Drives: can't list them all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhN54heaven View Post
To all,

Okay...well...it's been fun but I can no longer "afford" to be in the club of expensive German sports sedans. I've traded in my 335i for a Volkswagon GTI (for the money there is no competition for this 4 banger turbo).

As a result I am selling the following 335i peformance parts as a package:

Lee
Hi Lee,

Sorry to hear that you are selling the BMW for a VW GTI. Don't gert me wrong, the VW is a heck of a car, I purchased a 2007 GLI turbo with DSG and I love it but I think the move from BMW to VW has been a lack of financial assement on your side.

The VW can be modded but it will take much more money to acheive the levels of performance of the BMW. I do have a GIAC software on my VW but it really did not yield much power.

The BMW gets nearly as good gas mileage as the VW however the VW is better on gas though. Insurance is a little more on the BMW than on the VW.

I wouldn't hold you or critize you from going from BMW to VW, I do love boths cars but I think that the performance budget will be there anywhere you go. Good luck on your sales.

As far is the competition for the 4 banger, yes , there is competition(WRX, mazdaspeed,cobalt SS,Mini cooper S turbo, Honda Civic SI, etc) however the VW is much better built

Peformance numbers:

my 07 GLI with DSG and GIAC software 15.2@95 @SIR(3100ft)
07 BMW 3335i stock 13.6@102-103mph @SIR (3100ft)
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2007, 01:55 AM   #30
MMakoto
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: lookin'

so did anybody get a reply from the seller?
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2007, 02:21 AM   #31
sd_335i
Private
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Well, he refunded my money. He is a legit seller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMakoto View Post
so did anybody get a reply from the seller?
Appreciate 0