BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum X7 3rd row cup holder bezel

04-03-2024, 05:13 PM   #1
ckrdpoor@me.com
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X7 40i 2022

X7 3rd row cup holder bezel

One of my bored 7mo old golden retrievers pried out the bezel and retention ring of the passenger side 3rd row cup holder.

Does any one know of a source for these 2 pieces without having to purchase the entire arm rest? The parts schematics only show the entire armrest, to the tune of between $380-700+ depending on the source.

Would any one know who the oem supplier of this assembly is to
Spartanburg?

Thanks
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-03-2024, 05:57 PM   #2
Ace6180G07
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 X7 M50i / 2024 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckrdpoor@me.com View Post
One of my bored 7mo old golden retrievers pried out the bezel and retention ring of the passenger side 3rd row cup holder.

Does any one know of a source for these 2 pieces without having to purchase the entire arm rest? The parts schematics only show the entire armrest, to the tune of between $380-700+ depending on the source.

Would any one know who the oem supplier of this assembly is to
Spartanburg?

Thanks
You may be out of luck. As you mentioned the diagram does not call out that part specifically. You may want to consider calling some salvage yards and snagging that part. No idea who the supplier is. Sorry. I once had my dog get bored and ate a hole in the leather seat of a pathfinder. At least I could reskin the seat before I returned it. It was a lease vehicle many years ago. Wasn’t cheap for the skin though…
Attached Images

Appreciate 0