BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum HiFi Sound System Update?

01-21-2023, 05:06 PM   #1
40iX7even
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X7 xDrive40i

Garage List
HiFi Sound System Update?

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
I have a 2022 xDrive40i with the base HiFi sound system and I have recently noticed an increase in bass and just overall quality in sound. Is it just me being dumb or has the system been updated? (Yes I checked and none of my settings have been changed)
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2023, 05:10 PM   #2
BMW5and7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: X7;X5;S-Class;Navigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40iX7even View Post
I have a 2022 xDrive40i with the base HiFi sound system and I have recently noticed an increase in bass and just overall quality in sound. Is it just me being dumb or has the system been update? (Yes I checked and none of my settings have been changed)
I was hesitant to post about a similar trend. I have an X7 with B&W, and recently got updated from 2021 software to 2022. I thought am crazy, but I really thought the “quality and depth” not necessarily the “bass” because it is already a B&W, got slightly better. Settings are the same. Could be just mental/emotional thing, but I did notice the same on B&W first thing I got into the car.
Appreciate 1