BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Wheels | Tires | Suspension | Brakes | Chassis Lug nut adapter

05-08-2024, 04:31 PM   #1
Advancer
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 540iXdrive

Lug nut adapter

Hello all: I am new to the forum and new to BMW having come off of previous MB E350 and Lexus ES 350. Anyway, I have a 2022 540i Xdrive that i purchased from a dealer's fleet and am checking to make sure I have everything I should. I cannot find the lug nut adapter which, according to the manual, is supposed to be in the tool kit or a compartment "near by." I did not think of it when I bought. Before I make a schelp to the dealer again, does anyone have experience with where the adapter might be hidden? I checked all the obvious places and don't think the dealer still has it. BTW, I have run-flats.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2024, 04:50 AM   #2
buddyboy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 17 540ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advancer View Post
Hello all: I am new to the forum and new to BMW having come off of previous MB E350 and Lexus ES 350. Anyway, I have a 2022 540i Xdrive that i purchased from a dealer's fleet and am checking to make sure I have everything I should. I cannot find the lug nut adapter which, according to the manual, is supposed to be in the tool kit or a compartment "near by." I did not think of it when I bought. Before I make a schelp to the dealer again, does anyone have experience with where the adapter might be hidden? I checked all the obvious places and don't think the dealer still has it. BTW, I have run-flats.
It should be in the small roll up tool bag in the trunk, in the left side storage compartment, along with the towing eye and small screwdriver