E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Blue Headlights?

01-08-2015, 05:27 AM   #45
MORTON
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' N54 6SPD E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad karma View Post
I gave him my license, registration, and CCW permit and he left to go run his check on me. Meanwhile, I queued up the dashcam footage. He walked back and saw me looking at my screen and was like "what are you doing, playing a video game?" To which I replied that I had cameras in the front and rear of the car and I was reviewing the footage to see where exactly I crossed the fog line. He very quickly handed my license back, wished me a good night.
lol sounds like an ass for sure. board LEO trying to take advantage of people because he's board..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad karma View Post
Now, in their defense, they actually showed up when my car was broken into one time and did a police report and everything, unlike Portland PD who won't even send and officer and gives you a website to go to to fill out your own police report. Hah.
Portland PD sounds like a BS department to me.. we had to go to every call no matter what and take stats and a statement old school style with a pin and paper..
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2015, 11:03 PM   #46
TheTal0n
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORTON View Post
I like that man, nice! your garage door looks 100 ft tall lol
to be fair it was in my cousins new warehouse I wish it was a garage!!!
Appreciate 0