E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > OEM E90/E901 LCI Halogen Headlights.

09-14-2013, 10:51 PM   #1
SharpPointyStick
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 Alpine White 323i (E90)

OEM E90/E901 LCI Halogen Headlights.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 600.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Selling a pair of OEM E90/E901 LCI Halogen Headlights.

Bought then used a while back, as my car (2006 323i pre-LCI) does not have AE. Never got around to installing on my car, want to sell them to support my other endeavors.

Both headlight lens are in good condition, no cracks etc. Do have minor/typical scratches from use (when installed on the previous owners car).

The previous owner had installed red LED angel eyes, which I replaced with white LED (red is not my taste). You can see the Red LED angel eye bulbs in the box below, along with error canceller which shipped with the White LED angel eye bulbs. The White LED Angel Eyes are installed in the headlights. I am including the red and white LED angel eyes with the sale.

The previous owner also installed CAN-BUS HID, which I replaced with Halogen. Bought new OEM rear covers to replace the ones cut for the HID bulb wiring. Including both the HID and Halogen with the sale.

Installed OEM Silver side markers, and bought Amber LEDs, including both.

Asking $600 obo for everything. Willing to ship at buyer expense.

If you want more photos or details, let me know.

Appreciate 0