E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Trunk/Boot Problem

08-19-2019, 07:30 AM   #1
dorupausan
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 2011

Unhappy Trunk/Boot Problem

Hey guys, i have a small problem with my e90 lci 2011, 2 days ago there was a problem with the light inside my trunk, just replace the bulb and was oke, after 2 hours, i was geting errors on my dash, reverse light error (left) fog ligh error (left) and guess what, the trunk is not opening, so i start to remove the back seat to see if i can open it from inside, i have the UK model, cuz i work in the UK so i do not have the emergency trunk open. I have read about it on the web that is possible for the "brown" wire that is inside the trunk to be the main reason for this, the problem is now, how the hell do i open the trunk so i can fix the problem??? can i power the lock actuator to open it from a 12v battery? if yes, what is the wiring diagram? Sorry for the long post. btw i do not have the key lock for the trunk. Thx
Appreciate 0