BMW XM (G09) Forums General BMW XM Forum XM Label best deals

02-25-2024, 07:47 PM   #111
Kaz109
Private
Rep
Drives: Audi, BMW , Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualGuitars View Post
That doesn’t seem very realistic. Perhaps it was a demo. I know for sure they don’t have that much margin in them and they’re not old enough to have been sitting there for months.

I got 13K off mine (and only because we have purchased so many vehicles from them), but that was also the first week they all started arriving to the dealerships in the US.
Nah wasn’t a demo, only had 100mi on it. I had a chance at it and I should’ve jumped but I didn’t believe it would be gone in a couple of days. It was harder to find because on the website it was still listed at full price but when I called they told me it was being sold at that price because it was sitting on the lot for too long so all of the XMs were discounted.

The next closest one I have seen is a Grigio Telesto Metallic that they are advertised at 169k so I sent them an email and I’m gonna try and get them close to 161k but if they don’t budge them I’m gonna pull the trigger and finally join the XM crew
Appreciate 1
      02-26-2024, 08:17 AM   #112
VirtualGuitars
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW XM Label

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz109 View Post
Nah wasn’t a demo, only had 100mi on it. I had a chance at it and I should’ve jumped but I didn’t believe it would be gone in a couple of days. It was harder to find because on the website it was still listed at full price but when I called they told me it was being sold at that price because it was sitting on the lot for too long so all of the XMs were discounted.

The next closest one I have seen is a Grigio Telesto Metallic that they are advertised at 169k so I sent them an email and I’m gonna try and get them close to 161k but if they don’t budge them I’m gonna pull the trigger and finally join the XM crew
It’s worth noting that any BMW financial services lease or purchase incentives have nothing to do with the actual sales price. I’m guessing that number you quoted included those incentives.

Discounts come from the dealer. Lease/purchase incentives come from BMW FS. Dealers always try to lump them both into the same figure representing that they’re giving you a big discount when the incentives have nothing to do with them. It’s such a mind game.
Appreciate 1
fbuzila367.00
      02-26-2024, 06:49 PM   #113
Kaz109
Private
Rep
Drives: Audi, BMW , Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualGuitars View Post
It’s worth noting that any BMW financial services lease or purchase incentives have nothing to do with the actual sales price. I’m guessing that number you quoted included those incentives.

Discounts come from the dealer. Lease/purchase incentives come from BMW FS. Dealers always try to lump them both into the same figure representing that they’re giving you a big discount when the incentives have nothing to do with them. It’s such a mind game.
So I spoke with a dealer today and you are 100% correct, not sure why it won’t let me post pic here yet but he sent me a breakdown and the price was 10K more than advertised so I asked him why wasn’t it the same as the listed price and the reply was that was the price with loyalty rebate and ARP rebate through BMW financial.

They will do 13k off it seems that’s the going rate now not the “ deal”
Appreciate 1
      02-26-2024, 06:52 PM   #114
VirtualGuitars
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW XM Label

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz109 View Post
So I spoke with a dealer today and you are 100% correct, not sure why it won’t let me post pic here yet but he sent me a breakdown and the price was 10K more than advertised so I asked him why wasn’t it the same as the listed price and the reply was that was the price with loyalty rebate and ARP rebate through BMW financial.

They will do 13k off it seems that’s the going rate now not the “ deal”
$13K + the $7,500 lease incentive is what I got off of mine during the first week that they start arriving to all of the US dealers, but my family has purchased about a dozen vehicles from them in the last five or six years. I purchased mine the day it arrived at my dealer, and they didn’t want to come off at all, but when I asked for my deposit back they played ball.
Appreciate 1