BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X7 (G07) Forums General BMW X7 Forum Ordered 2025 X7 M60i waiting for the delivery

03-03-2024, 07:12 AM   #23
Propofoln
Speedster
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW X7 M60i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoiltuna View Post
Test the B&W for sure. At lower to regular volumes, EQ’d, Apple Music Lossless, I don’t find it that impressive vs the HK I had. Certainly doesn’t hold a candle to the Morel aftermarket system in my X3.

At high volume though, it does have a clarity you don’t find in the HK IMO. And the lights are great.

it's not as good as the Burmester I have in my Taycan Turbo, but its a decent system with good bass. It was a requirement for my X7 search
      03-03-2024, 11:21 AM   #24
Tyriondo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW X7 40d M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechCTU View Post
OP has the 40d, so I am guessing not in US market. Other markets have many options we don't in the US.
We can get some options separately in Europe, e.g. the Sky Lounge. I have considered the M Electric Front Sport Seats for M60i (not available for the US market). However, I have changed my mind later because the seats are firm and pushes from sides. It's not convenient for everyone, considering the 2nd hand car sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoiltuna View Post
Test the B&W for sure. At lower to regular volumes, EQ’d, Apple Music Lossless, I don’t find it that impressive vs the HK I had. Certainly doesn’t hold a candle to the Morel aftermarket system in my X3.

At high volume though, it does have a clarity you don’t find in the HK IMO. And the lights are great.
Thanks. I am going to check the B&W performance this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propofoln View Post
it's not as good as the Burmester I have in my Taycan Turbo, but its a decent system with good bass. It was a requirement for my X7 search
How many speakers you have at Taycan Turbo, and what's the total output?
Appreciate 0