BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) F1 2020: German GP - Nürburgring (Oct 11)

10-06-2020, 03:57 PM   #45
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post

That would be a shame but you must remember that in F1 it's six of one and half dozen of the other and it's natural you support your driver like I support Max.
In RB at the time of VET and WEB (which I believe you refer to) it was not the fault of Christian Horner if VET attempted to show one upmanship to WEB and you could see the cars were absolutely EQUAL so it was up to WEB to fight back whatever the situation. A manager can only do so much.
my friend in last 2-3 years 2nd driver of Red Bull is doing test runs for Max's car during races as well.. even Helmut Marko said this pretty recently that i shared earlier..

if there is an unfair advantage towards no1 driver on the grid among all teams, that advantage is on Max.. cause even the machinery is different.. lets not forget that.. since its a proven fact from a bighead in Red Bull.. a direct clear source..
      10-06-2020, 04:13 PM   #46
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
my friend in last 2-3 years 2nd driver of Red Bull is doing test runs for Max's car during races as well.. even Helmut Marko said this pretty recently that i shared earlier..

if there is an unfair advantage towards no1 driver on the grid among all teams, that advantage is on Max.. cause even the machinery is different.. lets not forget that.. since its a proven fact from a bighead in Red Bull.. a direct clear source..
Who was the bighead?
Appreciate 1
      10-06-2020, 04:29 PM   #47
yco
i'm just saying
Rep

Quote:
Who was the bighead?
not sure im using "bighead" term in totally right way but i meant key people in the team by that..

Different cars
Due to the short period of time between races it was not possible to provide both cars with identical new parts. "This meant that Albon did not start with the same material in most of the races. This went so far that we tried different things during practice sessions and he had to deal with different suspension settings."

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/67209...ith-albon.html ..

there are other sources for Helmut Marko's explanation as well as i ve shared earlier..

----------

Last edited by yco; 10-06-2020 at 05:39 PM..
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      10-06-2020, 09:17 PM   #48
msk340i
Major
Rep
Drives: 340i M sport

https://open.spotify.com/show/44YvwJ...QF-UL44pjfbFMw

October 7th is Beyond the Grid with Sebastian. If that fucker asks him the question that he asks every guest (how good is Hamilton?) I'm going to fucking flip. Anyway, they're saying it's an episode fans and haters should listen to.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick58885.50
      10-06-2020, 09:30 PM   #49
msk340i
Major
Rep

Bad news:
Mercedes have been developing a new intake concept for the last year which will be ready for the start of 2021 and is expected to bring a good step in performance.

The new architecture will be visibly different and the engine cover will have to be compromised slightly to accommodate it but the aero loss is said to be small compared to the power gained.
Appreciate 1
      10-07-2020, 02:16 AM   #50
yco
i'm just saying
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
https://open.spotify.com/show/44YvwJ...QF-UL44pjfbFMw

October 7th is Beyond the Grid with Sebastian. If that fucker asks him the question that he asks every guest (how good is Hamilton?) I'm going to fucking flip. Anyway, they're saying it's an episode fans and haters should listen to.
if i ask now the same question to you answer will be short i believe.. and its no i guess..
but one way or another that talk will come to Lewis..

Quote:
Bad news:
Mercedes have been developing a new intake concept for the last year which will be ready for the start of 2021 and is expected to bring a good step in performance.

The new architecture will be visibly different and the engine cover will have to be compromised slightly to accommodate it but the aero loss is said to be small compared to the power gained.
are we surprised? no.. except Merc' other teams are basically hibernating.. or trying to have different outcomes by trying the same things..

Quote:

Look my friend,if you work in F1 or anywhere else and not clear or satisfied then talk with the management, Albon had a chance to a win in Austria when dirty tricks caught him out.
dirty tricks?
either way it doesnt change the fact Albon has a different more likely slower and unstable car than Max cause Albon always tries new parts and collects data for Max..

and another fact.. Lewis was asking Red Bull why Albon is not in the main team.. there is no problem between them.. but if you re saying Lewis was calling Albon just for letting him hit during the race while Albon races for Red Bull.. its a bit funny my friend..

Red Bull advisor Marko says he is surprised by Hamilton having a go at Albon given that he called Red Bull not once, but “several times” last season, telling them to promote Albon to the senior team.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/lewis-...0senior%20team ..
      10-07-2020, 03:38 AM   #51
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
if i ask now the same question to you answer will be short i believe.. and its no i guess..

are we surprised? no.. except Merc' other teams are basically hibernating.. or trying to have different outcomes by trying the same things..

dirty tricks?
either way it doesnt change the fact Albon has a different more likely slower and unstable car than Max cause Albon always tries new parts and collects data for Max..

and another fact.. Lewis was asking Red Bull why Albon is not in the main team.. there is no problem between them.. but if you re saying Lewis was calling Albon just for letting him hit during the race while Albon races for Red Bull.. its a bit funny my friend..

Red Bull advisor Marko says he is surprised by Hamilton having a go at Albon given that he called Red Bull not once, but “several times” last season, telling them to promote Albon to the senior team.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/lewis-...0senior%20team ..
Lots of 'facts' your saying my friend and what HAM says about this and that his pub talk but fact is HAM was beat by ALB and he could have avoided contact easily when ALB was ahead of him.
Appreciate 1
      10-07-2020, 03:48 AM   #52
M5Rick
General
Rep

But hey! Kimi will go down in F1 history on Sunday by being the driver with most starts, 323 since F1 started in 1950, not even the GOAT driver Fangio could put a candle to that.
Appreciate 1
      10-07-2020, 06:04 AM   #53
msk340i
Major
Rep

Quote:

are we surprised? no.. except Merc' other teams are basically hibernating.. or trying to have different outcomes by trying the same things...
Hamilton is above every other driver now so of course there will be some talk about him.
I'm not surprised Mercedes are still innovating. They had a great car last year and a great PU and still they improved them. What's scary is that the intake they're developing is said to work better with the 2022 cars. So if any team (umm Ferrari) thought the playing field is equal come 2022, they will be surprised!!!
Appreciate 1
yco5722.50
      10-07-2020, 06:33 AM   #54
M5Rick
General
Rep

Renault boss Abiteboul is calling for the engine regs to be fast tracked much sooner than at the end of 2025 in view of Honda's exit from the end of next year which may leave just 3 engine manufacturers with the unliked hybrids and it's doubtful others will come in.No VW or Porsche.
An easy immediate response could be to reduce the air intake size?
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/r...paign=widget-1

Last edited by M5Rick; 10-07-2020 at 07:17 AM..
Appreciate 2
yco5722.50
      10-07-2020, 07:28 AM   #55
M5Rick
General
Rep

https://www.grandprix247.com/2017/02...molo-mercedes-

An interesting clip.
Appreciate 1
      10-07-2020, 10:35 AM   #56
yco
i'm just saying
Rep

Quote:
Hamilton is above every other driver now so of course there will be some talk about him.
I'm not surprised Mercedes are still innovating. They had a great car last year and a great PU and still they improved them. What's scary is that the intake they're developing is said to work better with the 2022 cars. So if any team (umm Ferrari) thought the playing field is equal come 2022, they will be surprised!!!
i listened the podcast and interestingly talk was more about farming and boxes.. but i felt like he wanted to avoid some topics prior the talk as he might mentioned.. it was an interesting talk in the end cause it was like less F1 side of Vettel..
      10-07-2020, 11:03 AM   #57
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

My answer to the question is : "MAX in the rain" !
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58885.50
      10-07-2020, 11:34 AM   #58
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My answer to the question is : "MAX in the rain" !
44? 33 all the way
Appreciate 1
      10-07-2020, 01:41 PM   #59
Fender150
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Quote:
Bad news:

Bro u should know better than telling people here merc is actually
Working on development! U know theyve been working
On this intake for Ham since 2007

Lol
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2020, 09:29 AM   #60
M5Rick
General
Rep

F1 Merc person tests + for covid-19

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/m...paign=widget-1
Appreciate 2
      10-08-2020, 09:49 AM   #61
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Yeah my friend . I just saw it . Damn COVID !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick58885.50
MKSixer34171.50
      10-08-2020, 10:00 AM   #62
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah my friend . I just saw it . Damn COVID !
This week UK has DOUBLE the positive cases from just a week ago, with Scotland set for a 'mini-lockdown'.A visitor from Europe just left us today after turning up by surprise ,I had to tell him over and over again to keep 2 meters distance
Appreciate 1
      10-08-2020, 10:42 AM   #63
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
This week UK has DOUBLE the positive cases from just a week ago, with Scotland set for a 'mini-lockdown'.A visitor from Europe just left us today after turning up by surprise ,I had to tell him over and over again to keep 2 meters distance
( Off-Topic )
Same here , It's going worse . Brussels and Molenbeek are red and orange zones now .
On the other side of the open border to the Netherlands is it red as well ...
Today at work a person was sick and returned at home ASAP . Another person called sick with fever this morning at 6 AM !
Both will get tested ASAP . I'm expecting another disaster with the winter in front of us .
As we know COVID loves the cold ...Even during the heatwaves we got several outbreaks in the cold environment of our slaughterhouses .
I don't see the end of it !

Stay healthy and safe my friend !

Appreciate 2
M5Rick58885.50
yco5722.50
      10-08-2020, 10:56 AM   #64
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Tribute for "SEB" !

Appreciate 1
M5Rick58885.50
      10-08-2020, 11:00 AM   #65
M5Rick
General
Rep

[QUOTE=///M Power-Belgium;26776161]( Off-Topic )
Same here , It's going worse . Brussels and Molenbeek are red and orange zones now .
On the other side of the open border to the Netherlands is it red as well ...
Today at work a person was sick and returned at home ASAP . Another person called sick with fever this morning at 6 AM !
Both will get tested ASAP . I'm expecting another disaster with the winter in front of us .
As we know COVID loves the cold ...Even during the heatwaves we got several outbreaks in the cold environment of our slaughterhouses .
I don't see the end of it !

Stay healthy and safe my friend !

(off topic)
Even the government seems at a loss to deal with it and I can't see anything else other than 'lock downs' to prevent further escalations.`Seems young people are upping the rate with close contact in bars and restaurants and 'rave parties' with 100+ people in closed premises put the numbers at danger levels.
Sorry to hear about the possible casualties at your work my friend and really it's every person for himself to protect themselves taking all the precautions!
Appreciate 1
      10-08-2020, 11:10 AM   #66
M5Rick
General
Rep

[QUOTE=///M Power-Belgium;26776222]Tribute for "SEB" !

So heartless indeed..it brings tears to Seb fans when he has a rusty gun to use in a showdown.
Appreciate 1